Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Simple cooking

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Ngl the simple idea that I can choose stuffs and make what I want to eat is lifefuel. I especially like to grill all kind of meat and fish, smells and tastes good tbh.

iu

Grill maXxing is very based.

I'm a good cook and it feels good to cook tasty meals.

I just order food cos too lazy to cook

i actually enjoy cooking

Cooking sounds based tbhtbhnglngl but i hate being in the kitchen so nah

I eat ready to eat meals like I’m in fallout ngl, most days is either Campbell’s chicken noodle soup, canned ravioli, or ramen. Although today I’m snacking on some ham and bread and that’s my meal

chad trait: I haven’t eaten a vegetable or fruit regularly in my entire life (except for bananas when I was a toddler)

brutal

I couldn't cope with life if I hadn't fancy food to eat.
It’s nice to make shit at your desk, and prep for emergency. And it also makes you reconsider a lot of bullshit with diet. Theoretically I, someone who only eats mostly apocalypse food and crap and who hasn’t touched a fruit or veggie really ever (I can count the number of times I’ve ate them on one hand because they always illicit a terrible reaction by me) should be collapsing but here I am and I’m fine

but sometimes I treat myself to a nice steak and noodles, I don’t eat all crap.

my mom is a great cook indeed. makes tasty stuff for me every day :feelscomfy: cooking used to take a long time when I was unicelling. now I can devote all day to cooming, vidya and ldar :feelscomfy:

now I can devote all day to cooming, vidya and ldar
based
It’s nice to make shit at your desk, and prep for emergency. And it also makes you reconsider a lot of bullshit with diet. Theoretically I, someone who only eats mostly apocalypse food and crap and who hasn’t touched a fruit or veggie really ever (I can count the number of times I’ve ate them on one hand because they always illicit a terrible reaction by me) should be collapsing but here I am and I’m fine

but sometimes I treat myself to a nice steak and noodles, I don’t eat all crap.
Sounds depressing af.

Sounds depressing af.
Maby, it’s self sustaining. And also I feel better than most fatties who stuff themselves with ACTUAL crap (chocolate, candy, soda, etc.). Proud to say no digestion problems but I think we just see what “food” is differently

And also I feel better than most fatties who stuff themselves with ACTUAL crap (chocolate, candy, soda, etc.)
Based. However, you would be better off with high quality meat, well cooked vegetables and exotic fruits.

yep grilling was a good hobby yep

wraps are pretty easy to make

and you can fill them with watever you wish

i mosly use minced meat , some dressing , salat and cheese

I know some recipes. It's fun cooking, a good skill to have and it saves money.