Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Simple Christianity.

H

Homeland

Greycel
Regardless if you're a non-believer incel.

The point of Christianity is that it
teaches that we live in world of degeneracy and filled with violence, it was neccessary for Christ to die for humanity and resurrected so that we might be saved by his grace. Along the promises that whatever struggle we have, he may help us.
"For the Son of Man has come to save that which was lost.” Luke 19:10

religions only purpose was to control the retarded biological behavior of females so civilization could progress. now its just empty and meaningless

christcuck, go pray for some pussy

Only worthy and based religion is Islam, and even that one is getting cucked.

Old time Christianity which restricted women rights was based (Medieval era), but now it is Cucked. All religions are forced to be Cucked because of Globohomo. Islam is in the process of being Cucked, or I mean "Moderated".

allah has answered my prayere
what did he do? give you better RNG? find you a woman to love? like honestly i'm not some edgy atheist but i just don't see how any divine intervention can be guiding this world, everyhting outside this planet is a desloate rock with no life, as far as we know, there is no other life out there, we have been doomed to suffer forever in a empty galaxy or just kill our selves on this rock and we'll never be alive to see either outcome

I am a Christian too and the West was better off when Christianity was strong and practically mandated monogamy in our society. Back then women only had 1 sexual partner for their entire life, their husband, and they didn't partake in hooking up with random Chads. This created a much more stable society where most people lived happy lives.

However Christianity has been watered down for years pandering to the world. Like not too long ago homosexuality was punished by death in the West as it is in the Old Testament laws. Now churches are hanging up LGBT flags outside their buildings. We are witnessing the decline of Christianity and the great falling away predicted in the Bible, before the end times tribulation arrives. So get right with God while you still can, if you want to chill with Jesus in heaven for eternity.

So funny Christians make their way into literally everywhere trying to convert people

So funny Christians make their way into literally everywhere trying to convert people
It's what we are called to do in the Bible. Also it's one of the reasons Christianity is the biggest religion in the world and still growing strongly outside of the Western world. Even time revolves around the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.

You can't turn back the gears of time to return to a percieved previous ideal, if you do the same events will ensue once again causing the same mess we're living in.
We can't go back, we must transcend.

Christcucks believe in merciful god who gives u free will, two options: eternal suffering or boot licking :feelsaww:
Basically we've all done bad things against God's will called sins. God is perfectly morally good and holy, so He must demand perfection, no sin can go unpunished. So if you've lied even once, you must pay for that sin, and the wages of sin is death, and death is eternal separation from God and His goodness. God is also perfectly loving and merciful, and the Bible says He prefers mercy over judgement. So God sent His Son Jesus Christ to earth where He lived the perfect sinless life we couldn't, died for our sins on the cross so that we wouldn't have to and rose from the dead on the third day, so that we could inherit eternal life.

God was well within His rights to damn us all to hell for our deeds, but by His mercy we are saved. He died even for you SocialzERo, and I want to say that He loves you very much and you still have a chance to humble yourself and come to Him for mercy.

Christianity is the biggest religion in the world and still growing strongly outside of the Western world.
Islam is growing faster than Christianity. Atheism is growing faster than both.

The universe is completely detetministic. We are nothing more than very complex robots that follow an internal algorithm. There is no free will or freedom. There are no rights. There is no meaning. There is no god.

This is not christians.is :smonk:
Christcuck

Islam is growing faster than Christianity. Atheism is growing faster than both.
Islam is growing at 1.7% due to high birth rates. Christianity is growing at 1.3% more due to conversions. There were more atheists in 1970 than there are today, and it's only growing at 0.22%.

Islam is growing at 1.7% due to high birth rates. Christianity is growing at 1.3% more due to conversions. There were more atheists in 1970 than there are today, and it's only growing at 0.22%.

JFL at you for posting a christian apologetics website as your source that itself has no source for its claims

It's what we are called to do in the Bible. Also it's one of the reasons Christianity is the biggest religion in the world and still growing strongly outside of the Western world. Even time revolves around the birth of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
I like Christianity. It teaches good moral values for the most part. And most Christians are nice people. Personally im not a believer but I still like it

religions only purpose was to control the retarded biological behavior of females so civilization could progress. now its just empty and meaningless
Religions only purpose was to separate poor people and their money. Everything else was just the culture. That's why modern Christianity is now split just like current politics, the bible is pretty much a blank canvas with no inherent meaning, and everything else about Christianity is window dressing.

Religion is fine, modern religions are cucked beyond redemption. I respect the knowledge of the ancients above all else, it's a shame a majority don't understand our ancient past. :feelsjuice:

Christianity is mid