Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Simping works, apparently

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
So there's two girls one of whom is/was basically my oneitis, and a guy. Both the girls are roughly 5/10, the guy is 5/10 too but balding beta looking kind of type with glasses, not too masculine. The girls had known each other since childhood and played the same online games where they made friends with the guy. It seems that over the span of 5 (I think) years he tried to win their attention by doing various simp shit. He was a jestermaxxer of sorts, always obtrusively funny when it comes to winning their attention. He ran a twitter account literally named after my oneitis' nickname, something like "[nickname]'s fan" or something, where he basically worshipped her, made friendly jokes about her online life, tried to spark her interest by reposting memes that had something to do with the stuff she liked, mentioned her in seemingly unrelated tweets etc. He always was in some kind of contact with my oneitis and the other girl, they (together with our (more on that later) mutual friends) got to see each other every summer in the city where he lived.

Anyways, his simping didn't played out well, my oneitis kindly asked him to stop with this twitter account when she met her normie tier socialcircle maxxed boyfriend. The guy conveniently switched back to the other girl and continued this kind of stupid simp shit but this time with her. He made two separate groups about her in a social network, one citing some of her "sayings" (with occasional simp shit of his own device), the other is some kind of random meme junk, both were dedicated to her and mentioned her multiple times. This seemed to work this time around, they had several dates the outcome of which is unknown to me. Some time after they broke and my oneitis broke up with her boyfriend as well. A year later she moved to the city where the guy lived (I anticipated what was about to happen). And today I finally saw it: this guy romantically hugging my oneitis in the photo of them two. I think they live together as well, because my oneitis got a useless degree and worked literally in McDonalds (well Burger King actually) and rent in that city is pretty expensive and can easily eat way almost all of your monthly income if you work at shitty job. I obviously don't know why she ended up with him nor her future plans. But the takeaway is clear: sometimes, if you really invest your time into it, simping hard can get you a girlfriend.

How did I know all this? I was actually part of their online social circle by virtue of being childhood friends with one guy from their group. We played several online games together for some time, but then apparently I became kind of nuisance for someone and they stopped inviting me in their activities. My friend shared some of the details of their friendship with me, probably was mad because that guy got a girl while he merely played games all this time or something, I don't know.

Din read but I’m sub 5

Simping works for a period of time. After a while, the woman always cheats or breaks up with you. Even happens with chads.

Its not really simping that made it work for him but being a dedicated charismatic jester for years, thats usually how normies ascend with their looksmatch.

Also OP why do you have a oneitis, come on bro.

Just create a twitter account themed around your oneitis theory

Simping works for a period of time. After a while, the woman always cheats or breaks up with you. Even happens with chads.
That's because the simping is supposed to end after you get sex.

That's why normies and 6+/10 males get fucked over when they continue to simp.

You're suppose to take that away and make the foid work to get that back.

Also OP why do you have a oneitis, come on bro
She was my oneitis back when we played together, not anymore. Though I'd gladly take her as a girlfriend even now, she's exactly "my type" if it's even a thing.

He ran a twitter account literally named after my oneitis' nickname, something like "[nickname]'s fan" or something, where he basically worshipped her, made friendly jokes about her online life, tried to spark her interest by reposting memes that had something to do with the stuff she liked, mentioned her in seemingly unrelated tweets etc.
:lul:
I think it depends on how much you "simp" to her in general. Making a Twitter account with her nickname is something no man should do. That's not going to land you pussy, I don't even think doing even super special things is even necessary. Many women are attracted to that guy who doesn't make time for their anticts. I think even going as far as ignoring advances from her is an even bigger attraction to her eyes. You only give her the attention when she's begging for it from you. She has a roster of men ready to entertain her, so if you're going to be the next jester in line, you're already in that friend zone

Yeah the odds are against you but you have a better chance as non chad male doing that than LDARing or not talking to women at all tbh
Still not worth it.

Ofc what foids say about love and sex shouldn't be taken at face value but don't a lot of foids talk about how they wish the men they were with still courted them and acted like they were dating instead of being complacent in the relationship? Sometimes foids try to rationalize cheating by saying their man wasn't attentive to their needs and wasn't acting like he used to when they were first dating when he used to put in more effort.

I think it depends on how much you "simp" to her in general. Making a Twitter account with her nickname is something no man should do. That's not going to land you pussy, I don't even think doing even super special things is even necessary. Many women are attracted to that guy who doesn't make time for their anticts. I think even going as far as ignoring advances from her is an even bigger attraction to her eyes. You only give her the attention when she's begging for it from you. She has a roster of men ready to entertain her, so if you're going to be the next jester in line, you're already in that friend zone
Massive Cope

If it didn't work, most men wouldn't do it. There's a reason why that guy nailed your oneitis while you played spectator. It was a longterm game. A shit game, but still saw "success".

Many women are attracted to chads who ignore them and give them scraps of attention. Again a major basement dweller IQ cope. All holes expect sub8males to simp for them to a certain degree. Ignoring her and treating her like trash is a chad trait that only chad can afford to do. A sub8male exerting chad traits will get him nothing, which is why all sub8males simp in the first place. If "behaving" like chad worked, we wouldn't have fucktard simps polluting the internet with toilet worship and overglorified whoredom.

Jestermaxxing does more than simply doing nothing as a 5+/10 male. Jestermaxxing is pointless if you're a sub5male.
:lul:

I made an error and assumed you were the OP
Ofc what foids say about love and sex shouldn't be taken at face value but don't a lot of foids talk about how they wish the men they were with still courted them and acted like they were dating instead of being complacent in the relationship? Sometimes foids try to rationalize cheating by saying their man wasn't attentive to their needs and wasn't acting like he used to when they were first dating when he used to put in more effort.
The thing about holes is that you can never fully win.

We're at a state of being where simply getting pussy should be considered a win. A man who simps for 2 or 3 years to a single hole doesn't care how much time he squandered when he finally gets to hit it. Power is back in his hands and can choose to walk away after he's satisfied with hitting it multiple times and play again with a different hole, while still hitting what he conquered.

A good looking enough normie can afford to do this 5-10 times over with multiple holes who will accept his friendship.

Last edited:
Your story gets to me OP, I’m sorry you lost your oneitis to a literal simp (what is the world coming to?).

I’ve never gotten close enough to a girl to consider myself as being in competition with other men in a friend’s group or whatever, but back in college I used to see a lot of people who were the embodiment of cringe with regular gfs. Makes me feel that no matter what I do, I’m always going to be a girl’s worst choice of prospects.

Yeah, I have tried simping when I was bluepilled, but didn't turn out well. Another man showed me who was right for her, and she rejected me, just like all foids do. I was even hated by their social circle for trying. My self-esteem has been hurt immensely.

Your story gets to me OP, I’m sorry you lost your oneitis to a literal simp (what is the world coming to?).
To be fair, this guy clearly won it. While other guys from our group (of which there were in total me (normie tier face but manlet), my friend (incel tier), him (normie but balding and too beta as I said) and two other guys (incels)) played "not like that" type of guy who isn't too pushy in manifesting his interest, he saw this lack of competition among us a good sign to try anything he could to get at least something and he got it.

Don't be an autist like we all were. It's better to pathetically simp like him and land a girl than merely play online games all this time pretending that you don't care.