Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Simp thinks this will get him pussy

Virtue signaling whore and a beta cuck. Perfect match.

I seriously have a deep hatred towards simps and cucks. They’re one of the main reason of hypergamy. I want to kill all of them with a slow punishing death. (In minEcRaft)

The anti-homeless design has everything to do with dissuading homeless people from lying down anywhere and nothing to do with women.

A lot of twitter comments are even saying such.

He's wrong though. It's anti-homeless design.

Just normies being normies. It's an anti-homeless design made to avoid homeless from laying down. Do not go shopping in shops having it, because it's really disgusting. These stuffs have been there since the 90s if I remember well.

Just normies being normies. It's an anti-homeless design made to avoid homeless from laying down. Do not go shopping in shops having it, because it's really disgusting. These stuffs have been there since the 90s if I remember well.
I hate homeless people. (Most of them)

Twitter is so blackpilling I love just posting blackpilled shit I find there

I bet you 100% this disgusting whore doesn't give a shit about the homeless

Apparently she’s a noodle whore too

anti homeless architecture is a well documented phenomenon

but twitter soids manage to spin it into foid victimization

lmao at this cuckold

It is stupid though tbh. They must sit somewhere

You would think. But cities don't care about the homeless. They don't care where they go or how they're gonna eat or sleep, just don't loiter.