Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SIMP SIMP SIMP SIMP

To koniec

To koniec

Soon to goon to goonerfall
★★★★★
Screenshot 48

LMAO look at this redpill cucks who think that going to gym will help :feelshaha: :soy:

Here full video

Wait till they realize women prefer twink prettyboys

What redpill copers think foids want:
Jose Raymond

What foids actually want:
Dominik Sadoch 768x1077 1

Never forget,

face, height, frame, race, hair >>>>> gym.

View attachment 343729

LMAO look at this redpill cucks who think that going to gym will help :feelshaha: :soy:

Here full video

Gymcopers using the word "simp" to shame guys into going to the gym is cucked.
All it does is inflate women's expectations when every guy goes to the gym so that even nongymaxxed guys are seen as inferior.
Meanwhile no such pressure on foids.

You’re always guaranteed a low IQ discussion in the Youtube comment section.

You’re always guaranteed a low IQ discussion in the Youtube comment section.
And bullying by other guys to show off as a performance act to impress any foids that may be reading. Same with reddit comment sections.

And bullying by other guys to show off as a performance act to impress any foids that may be reading. Same with reddit comment sections.
Same with anywhere a foid might show up so everywhere.

Same with anywhere a foid might show up so everywhere.
The internet in general tbh
It's pathetic but you realize that a lot of the guys commenting are tailoring their comments in mind with the idea that a foid is reading them.
That's probably why they are somtimes less obnoxious when you message them privately because there is no immediate opportunity for them to show off and own you.

jfl at the cuck at the bottom of the comments praising the hipster black metal guy after he bullied the incel. It's surreal to see that and the thumbs up on the comment praising someone after they bullied an incel for not thinking highly of going to the gym.

no gym for my face

The internet in general tbh
It's pathetic but you realize that a lot of the guys commenting are tailoring their comments in mind with the idea that a foid is reading them.
That's probably why they are somtimes less obnoxious when you message them privately because there is no immediate opportunity for them to show off and own you.

jfl at the cuck at the bottom of the comments praising the hipster black metal guy after he bullied the incel. It's surreal to see that and the thumbs up on the comment praising someone after they bullied an incel for not thinking highly of going to the gym.
Not been to a gym but I heard if you go alone & don't look big there's a lot of negativity from hyper NT roid abusers, true or bs?

Not been to a gym but I heard if you go alone & don't look big there's a lot of negativity from hyper NT roid abusers, true or bs?
I haven't been to the gym but I think it's bs when normies say nobody is paying attention to a guy that wants to start working out at the gym when people routinely snap pics of people doing exercises wrong at the gym for laughs for their snapchat stories or whatever it is they use now.

Last edited:
I haven't been to the gym but I think it's bs when normies say nobody is paying attention to a guy that wants to start working out at the gym when people routinely snap pics of people doing exercises wrong at the gym for laughs for their snapchat stories or whatever it is they use now.
Would rather put together a home gym but ain't got the space.

Nope. It's worse.

Yep. Efforting at anything is ALWAYS a turnoff to foids.
Exactly, women want genes, not effort.
Freaking brutal, but going to gym means nothing if your are already genes are awful ( manlet, balding etc )

Even more here ( that blonde foid is good looking tho )

That convo in OP doesn’t make sense to me:feelstastyman:

Cope for lazycels. How can reducing your BF makes you look worse?

Let me explain, because this is a perfect example of where women become very tricky. Disturbingly so.

They'll try to find OUT how much effort you put into it. They'll ask you how you lost the weight. If they sense that you devoted a lot of energy and resources to it, they'll be turned off by it while pretending to be impressed.

Their actions won't match their compliments. They won't be any more likely to fuck you. They'll still happily fuck beer-bellied Chad, or Chad who lost weight spontaneously.

Let me explain, because this is a perfect example of where women become very tricky. Disturbingly so.

They'll try to find OUT how much effort you put into it. They'll ask you how you lost the weight. If they sense that you devoted a lot of energy and resources to it, they'll be turned off by it while pretending to be impressed.

Their actions won't match their compliments. They won't be any more likely to fuck you. They'll still happily fuck beer-bellied Chad, or Chad who lost weight spontaneously.
If you can be more good looking with reducing BF, why dont reduce it? Even if the girls dont give a fuck

Lose the weight though. You don't need to gym max and probably shouldn't, but being fat is not doing you any favors.

Freaking brutal, but going to gym means nothing if your are already genes are awful ( manlet, balding etc )

Even more here ( that blonde foid is good looking tho )

Pink ones boobs are great tbh.