Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL SIMP/Normie lifestyle

F

Fuckcel

Officer
Wdo1fi9p5gz41

Life as a foid must be really hard, what is she going to do with all that free money?

Simps be simping, in other words buisness as usual :feelsbadman:

What a fucking disgrace.

A truly pathetic display

What does that mean “simp szn”

They both don't deserve life

original

>>I have one of every item from your store.
:feelscry: this can't be real

God, simps are fucking idiots

"Muh asshole town" JFL. Got news for that simp, he'll be hated no matter where he lives.

Can't believe this shit jfl

Fucking surreal.

I know simps, but his case looks like a real mental condition. He's mentally ill.

What does it mean by "SIMP SZN" btw?

imagine being a fucking simp.

no self respect

did u do the genocide run?

yes and i hated my life afterwards.

I actually like the lore of undertale so sort of just waiting for deltarune to come out.

yes and i hated my life afterwards.

I actually like the lore of undertale so sort of just waiting for deltarune to come out.

same tbh

I don't have a lot of good memories in the last few years but undertale is one of my few good memories. Literally did not expect that game to be good but it blew my mind away.

same tbh

I don't have a lot of good memories in the last few years but undertale is one of my few good memories. Literally did not expect that game to be good but it blew my mind away.

yes my expectations for indie games are pretty low and im not usually a fan of the artstyle but it was a great game.

Be proud of your simping, simplord. I just imagine big tough guys punching the simps in the mouth on the street.