Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Simp gets killed by a guy with a good personality

Don't help women with faulty personality detectors who claim to be in an abusive relationship.

These guys were always cunts, but to guys like me and you. And the women see and know it but don't care or enjoy her guy dominating/being aggressive to other men.
They chose to be with that guy.
The guys don't "hide" it really well from her, she enjoys his behaviour but didn't expect it to be used against her 'special' self.

Last edited:
Don't help women with faulty personality detectors.
That is the advice the popos give to civillians, the popos are paid to take the risks. Cops n robbers is a children game, its over for copnrobbercels.

She probably sucked his dick afterwards for his amazing personality!!!
full

She chooses to be with this guy even if he beats her. Stupid cuck you think that was a one time thing? Fuck no he does that to her all the time and she still stays with him

That guy is based. There needs to be more high t men like him.

Don't ever simp

The best kind of simp has a hole in his head.

Rest in piss, faggot. That’s what you get for white knighting random holes.

based as fuck chad killing the cuck. should be legal to discipline those who fuck with your property.

Ther is consecuences of being whiteknight that bluepillers never know

AND SHE FUCKING WALKS OFF WITHOUT CHECKING ON HIM LMFAO

WOMEN ARE ABSOLUTE GARBAGE

I WILL NEVER EVER HELP A WOMAN IF SHE IS IN DANGER

FUCK WOMEN LMFAO

MEME GENDER

AAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Vm1uqqhp1tdvjs71mgqw

YEEEEE HAWWWWW YALL PONY UP NOW

Screenshot 20200311 212731 Twitter

much-deserved tbh
never ever help a toilet

Last edited:
What a way to go

bruh I've seen this before, why didn't I post this here

LMAO incel skill no 1 never help a foid.

Did he fire at his heart?

Jfl at jumping into fights for mah waymon dispite not knowing the conflict or consequences

And people wonder why the cops show up to practically every situation large or small these days with practically an entire SWAT team behind them along with the accompanying high powered weaponry and trained German Shepherd attack dogs.

THIS kinda shit is why.

You never know when some crazy fucker has a gun and if he is nuts enough to use it.

Anyway I feel bad for the dead guy if only because even after red/black pilling I noticed it was still incredibly hard for even me to shake the almost internalized instinctive nature to white knight and simp and defend women at all costs.

Several dozen times over the years I’ve had to stop myself from defaulting to doing this on various online forums and venues and instead step back and objectively look at the situation.

I think the urge is evolutionary based and not a result of feminist propaganda since feminist propaganda typically says to us that “queens” ie females don’t need any man to take care of them and that they can take care of themselves, etc, etc.

And people wonder why the cops show up to practically every situation large or small these days with practically an entire SWAT team behind them along with the accompanying high powered weaponry and trained German Shepherd attack dogs.

THIS kinda shit is why.

You never know when some crazy fucker has a gun and if he is nuts enough to use it.

Anyway I feel bad for the dead guy if only because even after red/black pilling I noticed it was still incredibly hard for even me to shake the almost internalized instinctive nature to white knight and simp and defend women at all costs.

Several dozen times over the years I’ve had to stop myself from defaulting to doing this on various online forums and venues and instead step back and objectively look at the situation.

I think the urge is evolutionary based and not a result of feminist propaganda since feminist propaganda typically says to us that “queens” ie females don’t need any man to take care of them and that they can take care of themselves, etc, etc.

It is evolutionary based. It's what a male is programmed to do in tense situations. However times have changed.

Theres no use in risking your life for a hole who not only wont fuck you, but will leave you the on cold hard concrete to die while she leaves with her psychopathic boyfriend.