Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel simp gets choked

HAHAHA the woman just leaves the simp on the ground like a dog. He should have choked her out too

I posted this awhile back. Apparently the girl tries to stab the guy at the end.

Lmao i hope he died

Fkin lowlives.

Based af lmao. I hope he died and he should have done it to the foid as well (in Minecraft)

Don't get the point in choking him when there's a nice concrete wall available to bash his skull in

Why doesn’t this happen in west, we have way more simps here

Instead of helping her simp friend who's about to die she runs after the guy who beat his ass. Foids. :feelsYall::feelsYall::feelsYall:

woooooooooooooorld staaaaaaaaaaaaar

Just a normal day in that shithole called Brasil. Just to give some context. The fat foid was arguing with the Guy over something that involves ass(it's hard to comprehend since she speaks with a huge accent) and the orange shirt guy tried to defend her,ended up in the ground almost dead and the foid tried to stab the other guy later on.
This happened in front of a public School(one of the worst things this cursed country has to offer) hence the uniform.

Simps being killed in the most brutal ways imaginable (in Minecraft) should be broadcast on live TV every night all over the world. A new one every twenty seconds. :feelsthink: :feelsYall:

My favourite moment is when she tries to punch him but ends up hitting choked simp :feelskek:

Just lol at how she ditches her white knight after he falls in combat. The reward for his “chivalry” ( :lul: ) is getting abandoned jfl

this does put a smile on my face

9c33886aaac41108-600x338.jpg

simps are genetically worse than incels

Excuse us Mr Fancy, perhaps he should have kneeled and apologized to the poor woman.:feelsUgh:

I was referring to all of them.

I don't see why some normies tend to get into physical confrontations with random strangers in a public setting.

I was referring to all of them.

I don't see why some normies tend to get into physical confrontations with random strangers in a public setting.
I see.

probably the most efficient hand to hand combat move I have ever seen, no sound, no blood, quick, and you can dose the timing of the choke lock to either make the opponent dead or just unconscious

im actually amazed that nobody else interruped their fight. they just let him die like the cuck he is.

just reminds me that if i weren't blackpilled i could have ended up a simp and be like that guy

just reminds me that if i weren't blackpilled i could have ended up a simp and be like that guy
Yeah me too that's why I'm not roasting the guy tbqh

WHITE KNIGHT GOT WHAT HE DESERVED :feelsgah:THAT TWITCH AT THE END JUST LOL
Slothdive 106214108 317573309247885 707077008424829458 n

That was the toughest white knight she could find hahahaha