Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel simp defends female sex offenders

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★★
Normally the right thing to do is seperate the sex offender from the child to keep the child safe, but not only does he think it's right to keep a child with a sex offender, he also thinks it okay for the victim to pay child support to the sex offender.

This is the thought process of foids and retarded simps, they are predatory by nature.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-185533-861.png
    Screenshot_20240618-185533-861.png
    97.2 KB · Views: 61
There are women willing to date Chad PDfiles
The only difference is that female sex offender won't fuck the simp, but the Chad Pdfile will fuck the female simp.
:feelsclown:

Normally the right thing to do is seperate the sex offender from the child to keep the child safe, but not only does he think it's right to keep a child with a sex offender, he also thinks it okay for the victim to pay child support to the sex offender.

This is the thought process of foids and retarded simps, they are predatory by nature.
By their simp logic, if a girl is raped and it's the rapist's child, you shouldn't separate the child from the rapist.

2 wrongs don't make a right.

By their simp logic, if a girl is raped and it's the rapist's child, you shouldn't separate the child from the rapist.

2 wrongs don't make a right.
get this, "if it were up to me she would be in prison I take SA very seriously"

fucker is charging his story up

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240618-190740-508.png
    Screenshot_20240618-190740-508.png
    121.6 KB · Views: 14
get this, "if it were up to me she would be in prison I take SA very seriously"

fucker is charging his story up

If it was a male 30 year old teacher who raped a student, they would be acting very different.

"if it were up to me she would be in prison I take SA very seriously" jfl

If it was a male 30 year old teacher who raped a student, they would be acting very different.

"if it were up to me she would be in prison I take SA very seriously" jfl

trust me the female victim is able to decide wether or not she wants to look after a child, but the male victim is forced to raise it . He's a virtual signaling pedo.

Most western foids make horrible mothers. It's a cucked mentality and simp behavior to always assume they know what's best for the child. I bet he believes the bitch is qualified to be parent just because she's female, never mind actually being competent enough to be able to raise and care for a child.

>name ends in stein
jfl

Last edited: