Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Simp buys a penthouse for foid streamer. Life on easy mode.

Tutorial mode.

A pic of a female in tutorial mode

"One of my twitch subs" :feelshaha:

Pathetic. Kill and torture that person

It's not even "easy" mode. Or "tutorial" mode.

It's just "stare at the title screen" mode.

Last edited:
Why are we still hERe? Just to suffER?

Just exist theory
Women are more privileged than you can ever comprehend. If you think you got it, it's just 1% of the privilege they have
full

That dude is braindead. No normal, sentient living human would give small change to a streamer, let alone but them a penthouse.

I hope the simp sees her tweet and realizes he's nothing more than a "twitch sub" to her. I also hope he spirals into the most severe form of depression known to man and suffers as long as he breathes.

this is what an IT cuck would do if they were rich

That dude is braindead. No normal, sentient living human would give small change to a streamer, let alone but them a penthouse.

I hope the simp sees her tweet and realizes he's nothing more than a "twitch sub" to her. I also hope he spirals into the most severe form of depression known to man and suffers as long as he breathes.
she didnt even drop his name over

Another reason to stay in my bed and do absolutely nothing. Imagine working to uphold this society

And the next day he's completely forgotten.

her looksmatch is working himself to the bone struggling to pay rent in a 1 bedroom apartment. no chance he’ll ever buy and own a house.

this world is so rotten its all so tiring

I hate simps a lot more than I hate foids. Such pathetic retards

That simp should receive a severe beating (in minecraft)

This is why we need a recession

The period when foids were being oppressed, in this world, ended a long long time ago, yet these bitches still cry about dumb shit and tell men to step up, even more. I dont wanna hear any foid say life is "tough for women".

The Simp and foid should both be dismembered and dumped in the ocean

Not even Gigachads live as easily as a MTB

Need to dox and share with serial killer

Christ. She's a 4/10. Bleach blonde hair, fake face full of fakeup, fillers, fake lashes and the usual Pennywise tribute act. He could get a harem of the best looking jailbait in Thailand for a thousandth of the price. And they'd acknowledge his existence.

I won't be surprised if it's real but a lot of this posts are rage bait.

It cannot go on like this. You can’t have this divide in life difficulty between the sexes and expect a harmonic society to happen

What kind of mental castration and mental illnesses a random rich man have to undergo for doing something like that?

Turn on game
Leave
Come back with the platinum trophy
Leave and forget it even happened 10 minutes later

Imagine going into debt for someone who remembers you as a twitch sub. Soyciety at its worst