Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Simp argued with me because I judge women on the basis of their clothes

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
So there is one simp in my class. He asked me why I call foids whores for wearing shorts and kept on arguing with me for about half an hour.
What the fuck do these guys even get from this
They expect foids to come up to them and say
"omg you spoke for our freedom to dress like a slut you are so great I wanna fuck you!! " :foidSoy::foidSoy:

"omg you spoke for our freedom to dress like a slut you are so great I wanna fuck you!! " :foidSoy::foidSoy:
This, unironically.

He thinks that universe will grant him a girlfriend for that.

Whores dress like whores because they're whores.

"Just be nice broh".

Is he a virgin? Ask him why he doesn't get foids

Ask him this question: "What purpose is there for you to argue with me - do you seriously think that attitude is going to get you laid?"
He will either:
A) Get really spooked or angry. This means you've won. Make fun of him for it.
B) Say that he doesn't want to get laid. In this case push the "Why are you arguing with me, then?" premise.

Tell him that he is a faggot for standing up for women.

Yes, they unironically think that. The moral high-ground is where many men are told fortune and women lie. Many cucks have tried to debate me. What pisses them off the most, I think, is that guys like us may want to fuck girls but we will never worship them or respect them. He envies your freedom. Despite being an incel, you will never bow.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back