Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Simone Biles is 4’8” the only thing she could have done with her life to make real money is to do strippER moves, it comes naturally to niggresses

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Simone Biles is a short dwarf niggress. It’s amazing how a black midget who would be getting raped by a pimp in Texas if it were not for the white-man-established Olympics is dominating the American Jew-run media.

Simone Biles is 4’8”, she’s a dwarf, yet she is the most decorated gymnast in Jewnited States history and she did it at an age older than any other American femoid.

She’s married to a 5’11” professional American football player. Where the fuck is my millionaire tall Scandinavian Aryan white foid? The gender equivalent does not exist. A 4’8” American male would have committed suicide by age 30.

There is a nigger male on the men’s team - he gets near no notoriety. Simone Biles is a quitter, who quit the Tokyo Olympics - yet, the Jew-run media won’t stop gushing over Simone “The Flying Squirrel” Biles.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/D2twpEyAr00?feature=shared

She is being pampered to rush all the white foid records, she is being used to promote the agenda.

gymnastics isn't a real sport tbh

are the olympics just a ploy to highlight the few things that make black people stand out (athleticism and strength) so people will like blacks more?

I'm sick of seeing this negro goblin everywhere when I scroll on Facebook. I thought gymnasts were supposed to be hot and elegant? Why are negroids celebrating winning the one Olympic event they haven't dominated for a century like they've just ended slavery?

All males can feel the evil foids give off

She is actually talented. 10000000X better than onlyfan retarded whores, such as the "Hawk Tuah Girl" piece of depraved shit toilet.

She is actually talented. 10000000X better than onlyfan retarded whores, such as the "Hawk Tuah Girl" piece of depraved shit toilet.
why do you have a crush on simone biles she is an ugly nigger

No, all I am saying is that she worked to get where she is unlike 99% of famous toilets who just whore themselves out.
you posted a whole thread just to praise her

is she your oneitis or sth

If she has any manlet sons they'll be screwed from the onset

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back