Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Similarities between me and ER

Shortgin

Shortgin

Greycel
This is probably a very common feeling for anyone reading this as this is a literal incel site, though I just wanted to write my level of relatability and kinship I have with Elliot. Elliot grew up with barely any friends and was outcasted and bullied quite frequently, this Is a very relatable feeling for me as I was bullied even in elementary school for letting my autism run loose at break. I often got alot of strange looks from the kids in my school which annoyed me greatly, I retaliated with death threats and this led to me getting in trouble alot. During adolescence I was a late bloomer, this made me short and youthful looking which of course, caused alot of bullying. Elliot too experienced this first hand as I did which made me feel like I could understand Elliots thought process and life experiences

I'm more like Alek tbh

Ok sir,
During adolescence I was a late bloomer, this made me short and youthful looking which of course, caused alot of bullying
when did you grow tall and stopped looking youthful?

er was someone i did relate with to some degree dont agree to him mass deleting but he was based though

er was someone i did relate with to some degree dont agree to him mass deleting but he was based though
I wonder what he would be doing now if he never mass deleted. Probably a handsome Lolcow that vents on his YouTube channel to this day.

Lmfao