Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Silly incels, you dont make the rules

LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★

Both daughter and mother fuck chad while he gets sex once a year. Welcome to 2019 lads.

Feminist father :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Better dead than an unloved betabux.

What is that his daughter next to her?

She would do anything Chad told her to. Chad could piss down her throat without any objection.

JFL at beta cucks.

What an embarrassment of a father

She would do anything Chad told her to. Chad could piss down her throat without any objection.

JFL at beta cucks.
she would listen chad and clean his house but when dad say to help clean house she dissapear

@iKillCucks

Please just fucking do it.

its too easy to survive nowdays hence the increase in weak men like this

His psychology got damaged bec. of balding. Poor guy.

Both daughter and mother fuck chad while he gets sex once a year. Welcome to 2019 lads.
And the father drinks the cum. He also plays with it in his mouth for a bit then wash it down with soylent™.

Imagine being raised by this cuck.

This daugther looks more masculine than her dad lol

She is going to be the biggest whore in her school

Lifefuel for bald cuckcels

She looks like a feminist at that young age lol

Yes, his foid daughter has authority over him, because he is a cuckold. And his precious daughter will call the first nigger that will pump her PAWG, "daddy", respecting him more than his father.

This idiot is the average supporter of feminism. Look at his face, carefully, he is the personification of the evil.

"Her body, her rules". Normies must believe males have no body and the cock is the fucking Holy Ghost.

Then my body my rules. Cucks don't have the right to shove asexuality down to my throat. No one deserves inceldom

And the father drinks the cum. He also plays with it in his mouth for a bit then wash it down with soylent™.
He likes the Chad cum to float on the froth of his IPA... He probably doesn't have a daughter anyway...

So hey, feminist father, if I groomed your daughter to want my dick by the age of 12 could I knoock her up and have your dumb ass fit the bill?

I've never trusted men with daughters. They're gynocentric to the core. I've never trusted married men either. But, the worst of all are married men with daughters.