Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Silliest reason I heard

TheRealChincel

TheRealChincel

Voidcel: Friendless Truecel
★★★★★
Why a girl broke up with a guy. My neighbor, a 5/10, told me he was dating a girl and they were dining at a restaurant. A gorgeous girl walks in and he DOESN’T look, I repeat, DOESN’T look. He was focused on her and she says “I notice you didn’t look at that woman.” You’d think that’s a good thing according to women, right?

She then says “What are you, gay?” He responds that he was into her and she thinks that he’s not a “man”, says that it’s over then leaves. I asked him if he thought this alone was why she ended things and he said that she was into his car and loved drama. Obviously sub-7s get chastised for looking as well so it depends on the woman’s mood.

the slut
just looking for a reason to shed her beta provirer for a chad

Why a girl broke up with a guy. My neighbor, a 5/10, told me he was dating a girl and they were dining at a restaurant. A gorgeous girl walks in and he DOESN’T look, I repeat, DOESN’T look. He was focused on her and she says “I notice you didn’t look at that woman.” You’d think that’s a good thing according to women, right?

She then says “What are you, gay?” He responds that he was into her and she thinks that he’s not a “man”, says that it’s over then leaves. I asked him if he thought this alone was why she ended things and he said that she was into his car and loved drama. Obviously sub-7s get chastised for looking as well so it depends on the woman’s mood.
Lmao at this bluepill.
She was just looking for excuse to leave.
You guys dont understand women.

Lmao at this bluepill.
She was just looking for excuse to leave.
You guys dont understand women.

Does a lifelong cripple understand people who run?

Brutal.
Treats his girlfriend terribly? She leaves. Treats his girlfriend really well? She leaves.

Women are mentally ill creatures who don't even know what they want.

Women want a man who can get other women.

She had to be at one point for her to spend time with him. He ended up not being macho enough for her. Women want PLAYERS.

He had a nice car. She was into what he could PROVIDE. I’m guessing she realized he wasn’t a man of means and used that incident as an excuse to opt out.

This is the dumbest shit.

Typical femoids behavior.

You want a woman that can get other man tho.

Nope. I dont know what i want at this point (a gf is just too unrealistic, probably all i can hope now is scortceling if im lucky enough) but a woman that can cheat me is not one of those things. But if that was my only chance, i would accept it of course.

Nope. I dont know what i want at this point (a gf is just too unrealistic, probably all i can hope now is scortceling if im lucky enough) but a woman that can cheat me is not one of those things. But if that was my only chance, i would accept it of course.
You want an attractive girl.

You want an attractive girl.

"if that was my only chance, i would accept it of course." but i prefer a woman with no options but me. I think thats the only way she can remain with me for more than a day.

She was just monkey branching and couldn't be bothered to wait for a sane excuse to break up

She was just monkey branching and couldn't be bothered to wait for a sane excuse to break up

We know why women break up with guys, the spark is gone. I should’ve titled this silliest excuse.