Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Silent Hill Megathread: evERy cutscene from the “Silent Hill” series

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
SHi was Fire

u cried when lisa turned
Fucking idiot grey, go away, get out of my thread, greynigger. Why bomb my thread you stupid moron greynigger? Go to hell, ugly grey imbecile.

u cried when lisa turned
Nobody even knows who the fuck you are, but grey invaders have to bomb threads to be first. Go fuck Lizzo, you inbred thread-bombing greynigger. Let incels be in peace, invader greynigger clown.

u cried when lisa turned
Greynigger moron invadER, go pick up your faggot boyfriend from his job working at McDonald’s.

SHi was Fire
Oh Mammon, the last thing I wanted to see this Friday morning were two greyniggers being the first two to post on this thread. Greyniggers belong in concentration camps. Mammon, please, watch ovER me.

u cried when lisa turned
You are a disgusting greynigger. Incels come to this thread, to relax and watch the videos - and you have to invade this thread like the cops busting up a meth lab.

Greynigger scum like you are why I have 1,000 usERs on ignore.

Oh Mammon, the last thing I wanted to see this Friday morning were two greyniggers being the first two to post on this thread. Greyniggers belong in concentration camps. Mammon, please, watch ovER me.
Mammon is watching over you subhuman

You are a disgusting greynigger. Incels come to this thread, to relax and watch the videos - and you have to invade this thread like the cops busting up a meth lab.

Subhuman Badguy

Subhuman madguy

latest

Subhuman retard

Get yo money up Subhuman madguy am call you that from now on

silent hill 2 is the story of my shitty life.

its dark gloomy and foggy with pyramid head demons wandering around everywhere.

silent hill 2 is the story of my shitty life.

its dark gloomy and foggy with pyramid head demons wandering around everywhere.
“Silent Hill 2” = high school

Greyniggers come from the fog, and attack us on .IS - Princess Kitty included.

@GameDevCel @Rotter

Brutal monstER dogpill, the monstER dogs have been with more foids than I have.

Eileen shaving