Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Signs you're a cuck in denial

• Thread starter Personalityinkwell
  • Start date
P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
We often talk about incels in denial, people who deny that they are incels when they actually are. I think we have something else on this forum, a cuck in denial. A cuck in denial is someone who thinks he is blackpilled but is actually pseudo-blackpilled.

Signs of the cuck in denial:
1. Willing to date fat women even though he's in shape. (slightly overweight girls are okay, i'm talking girls 50+ pounds overweight)
2. Thinking that there are girls who have a notch count less than 5 when they reach 20.
3. Thinking that women don't care about big dicks (average size is fine bro :soy:)
4. Thinking that the blackpill doesn't apply to stuff outside dating. (Such as lookism affecting social and career opportunities)
5. Thinking that a girl will be attracted to you if you can't get her without approaching yourself.
6. Thinking women would rather date normies that approach her in real life than fuck chads that contact her via the internet.
7. Having a oneitis

Those are some that come to mind, what else do you have that come to mind?

Last edited:
Tbh if a female has had sex with anyone other than you, you'd have to be a massive cuck to actually respect her and treat her like a human being.
I assume most people here are at least in their mid teens so if they ever ascend, they'll only ascend with other men's leftovers. It's important to not treat these leftovers like more than they actually are. A non-virgin girlfriend is no more than a free prostitute.

Having a oneitis

@NEETard

1) Yeah, hypergamy enablers=cucked
2) Yeah this is cope as fuck, 16 year old foids are already hitting double digits
3) Motion of the ocean bro! :soy:
4) Yeah it def does
5) Yep, the fact that females approach Chad is brutal but it is truth
6) This is one I know very very well. All my attempts at ascension have been marred by humiliation from snapchat Chads or Omegle browsing E-boys. Online Chad is the bane of my existence

Suggestion: People who think normies slay

Tbh if a female has had sex with anyone other than you, you'd have to be a massive cuck to actually respect her and treat her like a human being.
I assume most people here are at least in their mid teens so if they ever ascend, they'll only ascend with other men's leftovers. It's important to not treat these leftovers like more than they actually are. A non-virgin girlfriend is no more than a free prostitute.
Absolute truth here.

Thinking that you're going to have sex as a sub 6 male.