Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Signs you are a low status male

Qwertz09

Qwertz09

Recruit
★★
There are legitimate signs you are a low status male:

First it is important that I mention two types of low status men:
The higher functioning ones which mostly apply to us and then there are the lower functioning ones.

Lower functioning low status men are men who are homeless or criminal convicts. These men are considered failures and thus low status and value.

The higher functioning ones are able to hold down jobs, own housing and a car but have social issues and do not fit in in mainstream society. They are virgins or loners etc.

So here’s the list for Higher functioning types:
1. People only talk to you if they need something from you like directions or assistance with something.
2. You have no female friends or acquaintances. Most women are at a distance from you. You obviously don’t date any women.
3. When people are angry, they will usually take their anger out on you.
4. You most likely work a low paying job or are unemployed and no one will even notice. A high status male stuck in a low paying job will most likely be put under pressure to “aim higher” as they say and try and “turn his life around”. People will be concerned about them but not you.
5. You stick out like a sore thumb probably because you are unconventionally unnatractive. You have this physical appearance that makes you unique and so many people will stare and sometimes laugh at you from a distance (if you are in a high public area).
6. You fail at customer service jobs because normies hate outsiders and will give them a hard time. You’re not aloud to be rude back when normal people are rude to you.
7. You have autism, mental illness, social anxiety, cluster b personality disorders etc. Which pretty much separates you from everyone else.
8. Society, your so called friends and acquaintances will never bother to ask you what’s bothering you even though you may be visibly distressed or undergoing mood changes. They don’t give a shit really. Let’s be honest. You may not have any friends at all.
9. You are flying solo. You are a loner. You may enjoy being alone depending on your brain chemistry.
10. You are unable to socialize properly and thus you have no social proof or influence. You were always unpopular on social media or YouTube (See #7)
11. People are not willing to give money to you if you are in desperate need because you aren’t homeless (lower functioning)
12. You feel overwhelming jealousy when you see a happy couple or you see attractive people.
13. You are desperate for validation because of your low self esteem and people hate you for being this way. But this is something you have no control over, Its a part of your inner psyche. When people reject you your world comes crashing down. When people empower you you feel a rush of euphoria and suddenly feel confident.
14. You hate large crowds.
15. You’re always wrong even when you’re right.
16. You may be intelligent, and have great personality traits and you may go on to accomplish great things but nobody will notice because you aren’t established in the social sphere.

Every point in that list was like a stab.
I am here to promote what I feel is the truth my friend. I am sorry if I made you feel bad.

Just keep in mind that this is MY personal definition of what a low status male is. The higher functioning vs. lower functioning words were my own labels.

This is largely based on my experiences. Other people have different definitions of high status vs. low status men. Some would argue that the whole status thing doesn’t exist but that’s stupid. Someone like Charlie Sheen is a high status male while someone like my neighbor is normal status.

TLDR

I have super testosterone tbh. My recharge is limitless

signs you're a low status male: you have an incels.is account

Ur criminal convicts being Low status is very incorrect. Explain more.

I have met some that were getting pussy IN prison. Suicide fuel

Retained everything that applies to me

So here’s the list for Higher functioning types:
1. People only talk to you if they need something from you like directions or assistance with something (in most cases they ask someone else)
2. You have no female friends or acquaintances. Most women are at a distance from you.
6. You [can't do] customer service jobs
7. You have autism, mental illness, social anxiety, cluster b personality disorders etc. Which pretty much separates you from everyone else.
8. Society...will never bother to ask you...shit. Let’s be honest. You [don't] have any friends at all.
9. You are flying solo. You are a loner. You may enjoy being alone depending on your brain chemistry.
10. You are unable to socialize properly and thus you have no social proof or influence. You were always unpopular on social media or YouTube (See #7)
11. People are not willing to give [anything] to you if you are in...need (used to happen in middle school with pencils/paper)
12. You feel overwhelming [hatred] when you see a happy couple or you see attractive people.
13. When people empower you you feel [slightly better].
14. You hate large crowds.
16. ...nobody will notice because you aren’t established in the social sphere.

15. You’re always wrong even when you’re right

This is the only one where the opposite case is true. People rarely ever tried to debate me on anything and would usually end up deferring if I actually bothered to speak up.

Last edited:
Sing number 17: you're ugly

I experience all of these too, with the exceptions of 8 and 11; 8 being because I don't really have any "friends", and 11 because I've never asked for money from anyone before.