Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Signs of hamstering

mgtow

mgtow

Self-banned
-
hamstering, aka constructing a subjective reality to make peace with a low IQ behavior. 'explore my sexuality' 'crazy party years' 'those were the days' 'no regrets' to disguise, or avoid facing the reality that a foid is a slut. Instead of the rational self guiding the physical to derive pleasures - regulation, it is otherwise. The brain is put to use to justify the whims of the biology.

Cheated? monkey-branching? - the spouse/bf might be lacking something (or) he was abusive.
Impulsive spending and filling the house with stuff ? - I am high value, I deserve only the best, if you want my best, put up with my worst.
watch crime shows and follow criminals - my heart goes out to the victims, how horrible it must be (and no, nope, nah, no hybristophilia there, my pussy is wet down there for no reason)

IT and almost the entirety of reddit is just hamstering. OPs with guilt and/or a lack of self respect and the beta orbiter and degenerate foids buttressing the deviant behavior through the chorus of hamstering to give validations so that such behavior isn't called out but considered the norm. That's how internet anonymity is fueling things. And another sign of it is the use of smiley in situations where it isn't necessary. Smiley in a reply to compensate for the lack of sufficient logic.

pride made man kill god.

To add:

Incels or subhumans with a lack of necessarily positive bias towards the current ways of the world - say, if a used up stacy shows attention on a subhuman, he would voluntarily or involuntarily forget the blackpill for a moment and will be high, it's just nature. Society is built on it, so it is expected that men continue to be like that at all times so that the female species can keep going on with no accountability. The real privilege.

And this is the reason why when you counter with logic, the default response is 'ok incel'. Nobody needs objective truths. This is no fair game right from the beginning. Foids can hurt you mentally and physically and if you try to give it back even 1/10th of it, you will be called out.