Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Signs of being a failed normie?

YBP Yxngcel

YBP Yxngcel

Neurodivergent
★★★
What are the signs that your a failed normie?

U get bullied and raped by females

Your'e a 4/10

You feel like you're not quite incel, but not quite normie either.

You can have mild success with having friends but is still is lower in the pecking order

Foids aren't that disgusted by you, but are no means attracted to you.

foid had a crush on you but you didn't do anything about it

Your'e a 4/10

You can have mild success with having friends but is still is lower in the pecking order
I'm definitely a failed normie ngl. I feel EXACTLY this way. I feel like the slogan for a failed normie is "it's OvER" and the slogan for incel is "It's not ovER,it nevER began"

Last edited:
Very few friends.

Same, I never really fitted in completely with Normies or Incels
Me too,I guess we have something common. Were also both black jfl. And we both have immigrant parents. Lol But yeah,I'm gonna try and ascend both lookswise and socially. That means I'm going to try climbing the social ladder no matter what it takes. Since I'm still a youngcel.

1. Desiring to be bluepilled after being blackpilled
2. Having a previous relationship even if it was a long time ago (this means that they can still get a low-tier becky looks wise)
3. Consuming to much Normie Media like Tick Tock
4. Being averaged face and at least 5'9" and light-skinned so includes light skinned Arabs/Latinos they can JBW in darker skinned nations
5. Buying into what the media says or spirituality (Religion is a cope)

No, he's either retarded or volcel.
he's definitely a retard, dude shake's when he talks to foids. no wonder he's an incel, imagine talking to someone and they start to shake :feelskek::feelskek:

if you have multiple friends probably

i had a friend here and there, but THEIR friends always hated me, and wanted me out of the group

inkler for life

Can ascend but only with a tattooed, green haired, weed smoking, landwhale

he's definitely a retard, dude shake's when he talks to foids. no wonder he's an incel, imagine talking to someone and they start to shake :feelskek::feelskek:
I'm uglier than him, and even I could hold a conversation with a foid

How tall are you?
5'9. But tbh,I've been wondering. Even if I do manage to looksmaxx successfully. Do you think it would change the way my peers treat me? I mean first impression is everything. So I'm wondering if it's even worth the time and effort.

Last edited:
Your'e a 4/10

pretty much. you can also be a failed normie as a 5/10 with severe anxiety/neurotism or autism tho. or if you have an extremely high pitched beta wimp voice. (nothing dries up vaginas quicker)

Being tall
This,
Krul tepes spin

Your'e a 4/10

This

Signs of a failed normie imo:

1. You are just a virgin, not a KV or KHHV. Also many failed normies posing as incels have received handjobs and blowjobs but are still virgins.
2. You have a social circle that you frequently go out with on the weekends.
3. You are incel solely due to being a mentalcel...(ie. girls are into you, you just can't "close the deal" due to autism or being high inhib etc.)
4. You have female friends of any kind (no foid would ever hang out with a sub-5 unless they are either gay or related. And even then...)
5. Leaning left-wing when it comes to identity politics. (Supporting BLM, trans rights, abortion rights, etc.)

Last edited: