Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Signs of attraction females might give men they like

darktriad_cel

darktriad_cel

Recruit
★★★
I’ve noticed many people here are oblivious to obvious signs of attraction from females

My childhood friend is attractive so Ik these things and decided to make a list of things I’ve seen happen to him

Num1 (eye contact)

Maintained eye contact is frequently a sign that someone wants to talk to you, if a girl looks at a guy and doesn’t remove her gaze it’s likely a sign of attraction in that case my friend will smile and the girl will smile back (girls don’t frequently approach men but they make eye contact to her approached)

Num2 (asking questions)

I consider this one the most obvious since a girl that is attracted to a guy will ALWAYS be curious about him, she will have her phone off and will be asking a lot of questions usually while holding eye contact and smiling.
It’s one of the best ways to know if she’s friendzoning you or not (a girl who is friendzoning you will only talk about herself)

Num3 (touch)

Touching and being close to u in general is also a huge ioi.
I’d see some girls litterally squeezing my friend while they were sitting even when there was a lot of space.
Touching leg in leg, playing with ur feet using hers that’s all signs

Num4 (helpful/overly nice)

Basically if you are confused or lost on something and a girl comes help you from the kindness of her heart there’s a big chance that’s attraction since girls don’t really care about guys they don’t like (tho this isn’t 100% since some are naturally nice)

Num5 (paying attention to everything u say)

I noticed whenever my friend would start talking even to other guys and even when the girl was sitting at the other side of the room and had nothing to do with the conversation she would be looking at him talk and sometimes even participate in the conversation.

Tho even with all these signs you gotta be NT enough to get these girls since my friend got this from multiple girls and never really fucked them due to his autism

Dnr, and nice try hiding your mogger face in ur avi with a new pic

Dnr, and nice try hiding your mogger face in ur avi with a new pic
I just don’t wanna get banned yet I’m not gl I need a place to cope for at least this summer break

Even the most autistic person would be able to pick up IOIs

kys

Tho even with all these signs you gotta be NT enough to get these girls since my friend got this from multiple girls and never really fucked them due to his autism
Yeah sure bro, "my friend" is totally not you. I believe that :feelskek:

100% - Permaban
Yeah sure bro, "my friend" is totally not you. I believe that :feelskek:
The only meaningful interaction I’ve had with a woman that showed attraction was with some mtb back when I was maskfrauding during covid

Brutal times got haloed by my hair and eye only that was a one time thing tho never again after she saw my mask less face she stopped responding to my snaps