Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Signs a user has a low IQ

Regenerator

Regenerator

Virgin But Incel
★★★★★
1: They can't understand nuanced takes & views.
For example... if I say "Being in an relationship is not worth it because femoids are cunts who will cheat on you" & they reply.
"You're just like a blue piller" They are showing their low IQ & lack of understanding nuanced positions.

2: They engage in black & white thinking.
For example... Let's say I make a thread about "What's your thoughts on Summer" & they either reply "I love it" Or "I hate it" They are showing that they engage in black & white thinking & can't comprehend a middle grounded position.

3: They lack critical thinking skills.
For example... If some cuck piller youtuber makes a thread claiming femoids are correct for not dating "Subhumans" & this user repeats their talking points word or word they are showing that they don't think for themselves & just go along to get along.

4: They have inconstant positions.
For example... They may cry about Chads yet at the same time support eugenics to increase the number of Chads in the world wtf?
Another example of this is if they praise mass shooters & rape yet for some reason draw the line at "Sexualizing minors":feelsclown:

These four rules apply to any forum/social media to be honest. I always use these four rules as a litmus test.

I love this thread, brother.I think that many Low IQ “cels” here are actually fakecels who just troll and bully us here.This is not a cope how some people here would make you believe.This is the truth, actually.There are many fakecel nigger on this forum

I love this thread, brother.I think that many Low IQ “cels” here are actually fakecels who just troll and bully us here.This is not a cope how some people here would make you believe.This is the truth, actually.There are many fakecel nigger on this forum
Low IQ users usually quit or self delete after a while.

True and I admit I make comments like that many times just to later realize how stupid that was. But you have to realize there is nothing we can do to change our low IQ so fuck you. You are judging us for something we had 0 control over

True and I admit I make comments like that many times just to later realize how stupid that was. But you have to realize there is nothing we can do to change our low IQ so fuck you. You are judging us for something we had 0 control over
And I know what you will say now. You will say: retard is mad, kill yourself etc. Etc. And I get it but shut the fuck up already in advance

Delete your account, nigger.

Everyone always bullies me because I a slow thinker. I wish I could take a knife and decapitate their every limb

Your IQ would be 0 if I were to murder you. So stfu, its easy to be a boss online
You have an ape IQ.Did you know that we are anonymous?:feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm very sensitive about the topic of IQ
I didn't even say anything. Anyways, just weird af to pick random people and tell them to fuck off when they've been nothing but cordial towards you. I will remember that :feelshehe: :feelssus:

I didn't even say anything. Anyways, just weird af to pick random people and tell them to fuck off when they've been nothing but cordial towards you. I will remember that :feelshehe: :feelssus:
Ok remember that, it's fine with me. And you are right, I will delete that comment

but this is the internet not the nuancenet

I’m a low IQ user, I will try to not do those things

I hope i don't have these signs