Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Signs a online post is a larp

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
1. Obsessive use of online rhetoric and meme stereotypes. "my brother is an incel and I caught him watching five hour Andrew Tate compilations and saying he was going to looksmax to become an Aryan Nazi chud like the guys on 4chan."

2. Two dimensional characters.

Tye greatest example of this would be if the OP presents the antagonist figure of their larp as an utter cartoonishly evil figure who commits every taboo possible. The "my son is an incel" larp is a great example of this
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/self/comments/9vs05k/my_son_is_a_hateful_incel_and_i_just_cannot_save/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb3x&utm_name=mweb3xcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button

There's also the reverse where the op is presented as a perfectly pure angel who's done nothing wrong and is beloved by everyone outside of the story's antagonist.

3. overexaggerated details.

This is the best sign. Every detail is overexaggerated to extract as much pity and validation as possible. Girl was raped? Well, she was raped with a bat covered in wires. Guy at Dunkin donuts was transphobic? Well, he had a t shirt that says "six million was too few."

push fake story and upvote it with bots, perfect propaganda

how many times has this been posted here by now ?

push fake story and upvote it with bots, perfect propaganda
Sadly those aren't bots. They're just dimwits. It's significantly easier to troll now because people are so dumb

This thread is fucking funny and probably wrote by something here jfl

No ways normies are enough stupid to think this is real

YES, the GrAY who keep stealing concepts to create memes, I WITHOUT A DOUBT THINK IT WAS MADE BY SOMEONE HERE.

Also overly descriptive. Redditards don't know how to make convincing stories 99% of the time so they just end up overcompensating severely :feelstastyman:

They are that stupid. :lul:

Also overly descriptive. Redditards don't know how to make convincing stories 99% of the time so they just end up overcompensating severely :feelstastyman:
True