Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Signing up for other incel site

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★

Do you guys think they will accept me? I am not going to agree to their terms or privacy policy either.

Weird verification question kek

Chemicals in the water be turnin' dem niggas gay

Bruh I just want to start posting and shit I have no life where the mods at.

The fact you can register at all without agreeing is strange. Time to Judenmaxx and sue them. Also kek, that verification question is so stupid.

The fact you can register at all without agreeing is strange. Time to Judenmaxx and sue them. Also kek, that verification question is so stupid.
I had to agree and answer the question appropriately as it functioned like a captcha I posted this to shitpost and hoped I could just answer the question like that lol

I had to agree and answer the question appropriately as it functioned like a captcha I posted this to shitpost and hoped I could just answer the question like that lol
Would've been truly epic if it had worked, fren. :feelsokman:

Would've been truly epic if it had worked, fren. :feelsokman:

Not as based as my first ever registration message back from when I was a GrAy
I never actually posted that clip I might post it but I literally got obsessed with the heightpill and could not stop seeing that shit EVERYWHERE so I had to sign up here

View attachment 899849
Not as based as my first ever registration message back from when I was a GrAy
I never actually posted that clip I might post it but I literally got obsessed with the heightpill and could not stop seeing that shit EVERYWHERE so I had to sign up here
That is pretty based. I wish I remember my registration message. I'm sure it was just me being schizophrenicmaxxed and talking about nonsense :feelzez:

That is pretty based. I wish I remember my registration message. I'm sure it was just me being schizophrenicmaxxed and talking about nonsense :feelzez:

Just hit preferences and it comes up.
I thought it would be taken rly seriously so I put effort into mine, also I think I signed up once I realised I was 5'5 I had not measured myself in years I actually thought I was a little taller than that

That forum’s alright. A little too empty at the moment.
Yeah I am going to check it out for myself see what I think of it, I saw you had a banned account on there whats up with that?

View attachment 899851
Just hit preferences and it comes up.
I thought it would be taken rly seriously so I put effort into mine, also I think I signed up once I realised I was 5'5 I had not measured myself in years I actually thought I was a little taller than that
Thanks for ez to understand guide, fren. Found mine it was definitely autistic and a little sarcastic. I didn't think they were hardcore about what you wrote, so I messed around a little with the grammar I guess.

"I am without a doubt the definition of the word "incel". I have tried my hand my times with women and have come up short-handed. I am tired of their trickery and nonsense. I would love to join this forum post-haste and be among my fellow lads."

"Post-haste" jfl.

and have come up short-handed.
Yw for the guide lightshot is a fantastic software for stuff like that
Also try coming up short statured :feelskek: