Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Signatures?

Guccicel

Guccicel

LOOKS ARE EVERYTHING
-
How can one obtain a signature? Is there an option in settings? I haven’t seen one if there is. Thanks.

Go to incels.co/account and there should be a tab that reads "Signature" on the left
@Guccicel I see that you have a sig now, you better thank me you newfagcel

Last edited:
i cant give pic to my signature
such a suifuel for me

It kinda makes me angry, that he doesn't thank him :feelsree:

Welcome to the forum

Let me try this again, @Guccicel I expect you to thank me or you will be in trouble ese, you dont just walk away like that from me, check out my join date, I have friends on this forum you know, dont make me ask them for a favor

Let me try this again, @Guccicel I expect you to thank me or you will be in trouble ese, you dont just walk away like that from me, check out my join date, I have friends on this forum you know, dont make me ask them for a favor
No join date for your time spent online

It's over if you don't get thanked in an incel forum

i never had one and maybe never will :feelstrash: