Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Signature Appreciation Thread 2

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
Almost everyone on this site has something to them, their signature. Sure, some people don't have a signature... But for those who do, they can typically tell a lot about the person and their worldview. I think we as a community should come forth and explain the reasoning behind our signatures, what inspired you to make it the way it is?

Is it a message to other incels?
Is it your philosophy?
Is it just a joke?

For any reason at all, signatures are part of our identity as incels. So let's discuss them.

Why dont you have any?

Nvm i see it now. Mine is the equation for a basic function. I like ot because it describes the motion of a harmonic oscillator aka something swinging from one point aka a rope.

too low iq to think of a sig :feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Nvm i see it now. Mine is the equation for a basic function. I like ot because it describes the motion of a harmonic oscillator aka something swinging from one point aka a rope.
My signature is encrypted in Base64 code, it also features my wife that I downloaded into a USB drive and tuck into bed.

The ending message is my ultimate desire, signified with a color change.

My signature is encrypted in Base64 code, it also features my wife that I downloaded into a USB drive and tuck into bed.

The ending message is my ultimate desire, signified with a color change.
What is base64 used for?

My previous Sig which was this
E5zK
is a reflection of me wanting a cute foid to stalk me and eventually become my lover. If a girl is willing to stalk you it shows that she REALLY loves you and the probability of her leaving you is astronomically slim. My current sig which you can easily see shows that I'm in a constant state of loneliness and rotting away in my mancave even when I'm coping.

So yeah that's pretty much what my signatures represent about me.

I just put random shit ngl I had to check what I even put down. The only thing that matters is the cat picture though since I find it funny.

My previous Sig which was this View attachment 76832 is a reflection of me wanting a cute foid to stalk me and eventually become my lover. If a girl is willing to stalk you it shows that she REALLY loves you and the probability of her leaving you is astronomically slim. My current sig which you can easily see shows that I'm in a constant state of loneliness and rotting away in my mancave even when I'm coping.

So yeah that's pretty much what my signatures represent about me.
I actually had a thread about obsessed girlfriends
https://incels.is/threads/would-you-appreciate-a-clingy-gf.95845/

Hell, my sig features a yandere. I share the same view as you.

You have a custom rig at your house that you use to play games all day while LDARing.
Thats true. I also have a special interest/obsession on steam in general. I collect games, badges. And i love to browse for the best deals.

Thats true. I also have a special interest/obsession on steam in general. I collect games, badges. And i love to browse for the best deals.
I know this, because I do almost the exact same thing. Except with more anime.

The incel Discords I'm on make fun of me for playing League

how many games do you have?

Damn, it's over for nostalgic signatures like mine. :cryfeels:

Heh I love Monika as well. She's on my waifu list in the waifu topic @NEETAndTidy started sometime ago. Also thanks for linking me the topic I'll read this and see what's in it.
I might bump it, just to see the yes count get to 100.

Just getting to 100 voters is an accomplishment in of itself.

Heh I love Monika as well. She's on my waifu list in the waifu topic @NEETAndTidy started sometime ago. Also thanks for linking me the topic I'll read this and see what's in it.
NEET threads are best threads tbh

I have user sigs disabled, I find them too distractive and just annoying in general. Death to users with sigs tbh

I think of mine as a reminder, in a way, to think positively and not delve too much on bad thoughts, especially on things that are out of my control. Just stay alive and keep kickin', the sig was made impulsively and I'm bad at expressing myself so it's kinda hard to pin-point it's exact meaning.

Mine is about punishment.thats all

The text is just some information for the users who like me.

IlliterateDesertedBilby size restricted

The gif has the same theme as my profile picture and my user title. Cherry blossom trees are simply a beautiful part of nature.
I might add a philosophical quote in there soon.

The text is just some information for the users who like me.

View attachment 76922
The gif has the same theme as my profile picture and my user title. Cherry blossom trees are simply a beautiful part of nature.
I might add a philosophical quote in there soon.
Kawaii desu

2 great copes that people frustratingly overlook

Mine is just nice to watch

I used to have cool ones. Now i have an avarage one.