Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sign of life not going so well (but also not the worst possible): when biggest achievement of day is to be featured in inceltears

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date

who is the cutest loli of all lolis?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Still better being featured and jugged there, than to be one of those pathetic simpcucks

Today

What if I don’t watch anime

What if I don’t watch anime
That had to be differerent post, thanks again to my problems with concentration it become one

That had to be differerent post, thanks again to my problems with concentration it become one
I’m fucking retarded, I literally ADD unphased read everything but just saw the poll and loli photo, Jesus alcohol makes you low IQ. I love trolling IT, we should bully them just as much as they bully us imo, they’d lose a war against us so fast.

I was shocked when one of my threads finally made IT, as I don't consider myself a controversial or edgy poster. Even more shocking was the 100+ comments the thread received.

I wouldn’t know if I was featured because I don’t visit that sub all that often.

@needsolution
E3EA83E4 AED9 4927 8142 79AB4385DE75

Thank you for the notifications, lifefuel lol

Over for weebcels

They unbanned you? lifefuel

i haven't been on cucktears in a long time