Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sign of a bad normie friend?

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Me and this former bully (who is now my friend) played minecraft last time.

I told him I found iron ores, and then he came to me and killed me and stole the iron ores from me.

Is this a sign that he's gonna throw me under the bus in the future?

burn his house down (in minecraft)

Yes. He has zero loyalty to you. Go ER on him (@InMinecraft)

Fuck his sister
I groped his sister once when she was alone at his house :feelshaha:

When I was going to pick up the drill that my former bully (who's now my friend) borrowed, I saw his sister was alone when I got to his house and I asked her to assist me finding the thing. While she was looking for it, I gropped her tits and she resisted it. I even led her to bathroom but she won't go with me inside for some reason. Then she ran outside out of fear. I left the place immediately after that and I had the most stressful fap I ever had when I got home. I felt like roping at that moment because I thought that her parents are going to come after me and send me to prison. I couldn't even sleep at night. I didn't go outside my bedroom for almost three days due to fear that my parents would tell me about what I did, they kept banging my bedroom door and everytime that happened, I lose my shit because I thought that this is it, but eventually I went out of my bedroom due to hunger and needing to pee, and I found out that my parents actually kept banging the door because they're wanting to tell me about some stuff in school, and knowing that was a relief because I thought my life was over.

I also groped his sister's big tits and ass once at a birthday party :feelshaha:

When she was washing the dishes, I grabbed her ass and felt it from behind. When she was sitting while looking at her phone and there was a box of toys on her lap, I picked up a toy from the box then pressed her right boob (with the hand I used to pick up the toy). Then I immediately went to the bathroom to fap (quite disappointing climax). :feelshaha:

But I suspect that her brother saw me groping her because my parents said he was looking for me when I was at the bathroom. :dafuckfeels:

Also, I noticed that their parents unfriended me on facebook. I think they know :feelssus:

Last edited: