Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sigmacel making fun of suicidal incel

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Uuihiuhhiu

Watchdog subreddit btw.

Don't care about them tbh

Brazilian Sigma = cuck

Notice how Sigmacel is beginning to use incel lingo, such as adding "cel" at the end of words. The blackpill is slowly overpowering him jfl.

Notice how Sigmacel is beginning to use incel lingo, such as adding "cel" at the end of words. The blackpill is slowly overpowering him jfl.
He shall eventually come to us
Resultado de imagen de isis pepe

Me neither. Never understood, why so many people on here, obsess about the opinion, of those stupid cuck, simps.
We are just giving them what they want, pure attention whoring

Me neither. Never understood, why so many people on here, obsess about the opinion, of those stupid cuck, simps.

tbhtbh. The threads on IncelTears are the same every time as well. Its basically just:

>Post thread from IncelTears
>everyone makes fun of what IncelTears posts since its garbage bluepill shit
>call IncelTears and Sigma cucks/retards/whatever
>move on

At this point I don't really care what they say. We all know its going to be bluepill garbage, we don't need to make a thread for everything IT does.

Why is everyone obsessed with that faggot? Imagine the dopamine rush he gets everytime he is mentioned.

Thats sigmas account
Do we have any proof of that? I've heard users mentioning it but I haven't seen any proof. Not saying its not him or people are lying I just haven't seen what prooved it was Sigma in the first place.
Why is everyone obsessed with that faggot? Imagine the dopamine rush he gets everytime he is mentioned.
He's one of the most active IT users. Kind of like how IT is obsessed with certain prominent users on here as well. Its a waste of time though, JFL at caring about what IncelTears does on reddit.

sigma is evil

Do we have any proof of that? I've heard users mentioning it but I haven't seen any proof. Not saying its not him or people are lying I just haven't seen what prooved it was Sigma in the first place.

He's one of the most active IT users. Kind of like how IT is obsessed with certain prominent users on here as well. Its a waste of time though, JFL at caring about what IncelTears does on reddit.
NEETard made a thread saying that he has an acount with proof showing a thread he viewed. Based on that and looking at who viewed NEETards thread I claimed his account is skincel and soon after he was banned.
2017cel, 770 hours online and 85 posts, seems fishy. The mods haven't confirmed it yet but why else would they just ban him out of the blue if its not him?

NEETard made a thread saying that he has an acount with proof showing a thread he viewed. Based on that and looking at who viewed NEETards thread I claimed his account is skincel and soon after he was banned.
2017cel, 770 hours online and 85 posts, seems fishy. The mods haven't confirmed it yet but why else would they just ban him out of the blue if its not him?
do you have a link to the thread or is it down? Sounds fishy though tbh, the timing is weird. And if it wasn't Sigma for sure/it got banned for something else the mods would have said something by now probably.

https://incels.is/threads/brazilian-sigma-does-have-an-account-here-proof-inside.186358/

https://incels.is/threads/what-is-braziliansigmas-account-called.186377/#post-4039333

https://incels.is/threads/brazilian...-by-based-mods-and-serge.186384/#post-4039593
do you have a link to the thread or is it down? Sounds fishy though tbh, the timing is weird. And if it wasn't Sigma for sure/it got banned for something else the mods would have said something by now probably.

No one in this world cares about incels, they all want us dead.

I hope he suffer a lot. Only sufferers can understand sufferers.

I think he probably has a pretty sad life.

Brazilliansmegma is an autistic loser with no friends that lives in denial

Stop being drama king. You're only ugly and because of that hey bullied have no friends hated by everyone live sky lube will never have sex will never be lived will never have gf still never reproduce

Stop being drama king. You're only ugly and because of that hey bullied have no friends hated by everyone live sky lube will never have sex will never be lived will never have gf still never reproduce
The fuck is a drama king

he will call incels dramatic, and when le woman are 'depressed' after a week of quartine he will come to the saviour.