Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sigma School Shooting

And the alleged shooters name was ER

True sigma male bEhavioR

Bunch of fakcels;

We're just living in Chadlite's worlds.

He must've watched those Patrick Batman's edits before he went ER on that school

I wonder if he was bumping some skibidi toilet when he was shooting it up

Bunch of fakcels;
View attachment 1189645

We're just living in Chadlite's worlds.
True, but the reason I chose them was they were le heckin misogynistic mass shooters, so they were more gigabased than some psychotic dude who goes after everyone; females are the root of all of society's problems today.
  • Lépine kissed a girl and had girlfriend(s) (implied):
Lépine’s sister, Nadia, was three years younger but more assertive and dominant. She taunted him and put him down in front of his friends. When she saw him kiss a girl, she burst out laughing, and he felt humiliated. When he didn’t have a girlfriend, she made fun of him and called him “gay.”
  • Hennard was reportedly 6'1, 185 lbs and probably had girlfriends, but I haven't finished the book on him, so I'll have to get to you on that another time with some quotes.
  • George Sodini had a girlfriend (1984), had sex (July 1990; over 50-75 times), and fathered a child (early 1991):
December 24, 2008:
Moving into Christmas again. No girlfriend since 1984, last Christmas with Pam was in 1983. Who knows why. I am not ugly or too weird. No sex since July 1990 either (I was 29). No shit! Over eighteen years ago. And did it maybe only 50-75 times in my life.
2. Lee Ann Valdiserri had my baby in early 1991. Haven't seen her since she was about four months into it. I knew her sister, Chris, from high school.

So yeah, 75% sexhavers, but still based.

Last edited:
And his initials are ER :horror::lul:

True, but the reason I chose them was they were le heckin misogynistic mass shooters, so they were more gigabased than some psychotic dude who goes after everyone; females are the root of all of society's problems today.
  • Lépine:

• Hennard was reportedly 6'1, 185 lbs and probably had girlfriends, but I haven't finished the book on him, so I'll have to get to you on that another time with some quotes.
  • George Sodini:

:fuk:

Thanks for detailed reply.

He must've watched those Patrick Batman's edits before he went ER on that school
Really? Then he must be out of touch...