Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sigma male trend is just Chad worship

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/R8uZfwJMkqM?si=sGYolemkQlZUMtb8

They all look up to and admire these fictional characters. Notice how all the fictional characters they worship look like. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/JqBckur2YeU?si=T4ErIPWi735c2jOJ

Sigma male is nothing but normie cope. They can't accept or understand attractive men exist because of looks, so they try to make it about skill or some grind set they can all partake in. JFL at the cover of this video

View: https://youtu.be/CKq1vgDSfs4?si=inB-Gvm8NJNX25R0

Sigma male is nothing but normie cope. They can't accept or understand attractive men exist because of looks, so they try to make it about skill or some grind set they can all partake in.

JFL at the cover of this video

tumblr_mrs78ba5mE1s7tjwjo1_400.gif

The worst are the millenials that are obsessed with fight club (tranny chuck palahniuk horribly subversive movie), the zoomers obsessed with Patrick Bateman (should try reading the book, pages upon pages of product description to drive home the soulless world he lives in and life he leads looking for meaning) and all the other BS

At first it was "autistic" worship. Of traits and behaviors that were strange or whatever, but you are a Sigma Male now so its cool. Stupid and filled with cope, but that was the point.

But now, it is just Loner Chad worship indeed.

The worst are the millenials that are obsessed with fight club (tranny chuck palahniuk horribly subversive movie), the zoomers obsessed with Patrick Bateman (should try reading the book, pages upon pages of product description to drive home the soulless world he lives in and life he leads looking for meaning) and all the other BS
Fight Club has a good point tbh. Even before I watched it I shared the same view of modern life.

I think that redpill has taken the concept of "sigma", when it was more of a meme closer to "I don't give a shit about everything" and perhaps, much closer to MGTOW among normies than what it has become now: wanting to be an alpha in denial.

For example, Here we have the most prominent examples before the debacle of the concept of "sigma".

View: https://youtu.be/1Jp8xVClkBQ?si=i5384eQsL31v4taB

View: https://youtu.be/-PNYF7d9ess?si=a4O5FjjQa_F-gIvt

Many videos were deleted, yes.

So sigma is basically MGTOW cope for normies where they pretend the real reason they don't get girls is because they don't want to. In reality most of these "sigma males" would simp in a heartbeat given the chance.

At first it was "autistic" worship. Of traits and behaviors that were strange or whatever, but you are a Sigma Male now so its cool. Stupid and filled with cope, but that was the point.

But now, it is just Loner Chad worship indeed.
It's funny these normies don't even realize they're worshiping Chad. They're subconsciously doing it believing they'll eventually become him with enough gym.

So sigma is basically MGTOW cope for normies where they pretend the real reason they don't get girls is because they don't want to. In reality most of these "sigma males" would simp in a heartbeat given the chance.
It started as a worship of "the man who doesn't care about anything or anyone and is only focused on the money grindset" and now it has basically become an idolization of a Chad who does not give a fuck.

The lone wolf, the psychopath businessman, the joker killing the presenter in the movie.

It's like the "incel" concept. People use terms, twist them, and other things come out, like calling an HTN incel for saying women are hypergamous.

It's funny these normies don't even realize they're worshiping Chad. They're subconsciously doing it believing they'll eventually become him with enough gym.
It's Redpiller cope, yeah... It's transparently pathetic.

It's not a surprise that most niggas that follow that Sigma crap, like Tristan Tate, or whatever. These larpy types.

i used to think i was sigma and then i was diagnosed with autism

It started as a worship of "the man who doesn't care about anything or anyone and is only focused on the money grindset" and now it has basically become an idolization of a Chad who does not give a fuck.

The lone wolf, the psychopath businessman, the joker killing the presenter in the movie.

It's like the "incel" concept. People use terms, twist them, and other things come out, like calling an HTN incel for saying women are hypergamous.
It's pathetic how normies can only ever end up worshiping Chad. Simple foolish animals.

Just another redpiller buzzword

Sigma meme is dead

Unrelated but when browsing the it subreddit, I saw many posts referencing you. Honor to meet you.

Sigma male just means introverted Chad.

As hypergamy increase the self improvement industry will grow for sub8's to cope by clowining and grinding to get pussy.
Its all for nothing as we all know.

We incels should unironically start earning bux in the self improvement industry by taxing these normies.
Im just to lazy and neurotic to ever start :feelsbadman:

why sigma males are more attractive than alpha males, stay tuned

As hypergamy increase the self improvement industry will grow for sub8's to cope by clowining and grinding to get pussy.
Its all for nothing as we all know.

We incels should unironically start earning bux in the self improvement industry by taxing these normies.
Im just to lazy and neurotic to ever start :feelsbadman:

I think that redpill has taken the concept of "sigma", when it was more of a meme closer to "I don't give a shit about everything" and perhaps, much closer to MGTOW among normies than what it has become now: wanting to be an alpha in denial.
Yeah I think most of these sigma types would probably be far more likely to simp for women if they ever got any attention. The only people who can truly not give a fuck is chad because he's used to having female attention and knows from experience that women are just holes to be raped. The average sigma grindset larper would probably become white knight for any foid he saw getting raped while chad would join in. Sigma is nothing but an illusion for normie cucks to cope with their beta status.

Yeah I think most of these sigma types would probably be far more likely to simp for women if they ever got any attention. The only people who can truly not give a fuck is chad because he's used to having female attention and knows from experience that women are just holes to be raped. The average sigma grindset larper would probably become white knight for any foid he saw getting raped while chad would join in. Sigma is nothing but an illusion for normie cucks to cope with their beta status.
:yes:

Sigma male is nothing but normie cope. They can't accept or understand attractive men exist because of looks, so they try to make it about skill or some grind set they can all partake in. JFL at the cover of this video
It's part of the scam.

Red pill has some uses, but it's community based around scamming lonely men.

Chad by another name is still a chad, but the base idea of trying to escape the sociosexual hierarchy is an admirable one even if its impossible, sigmas are either just dark triad chads or coping incels

Fight Club has a good point tbh. Even before I watched it I shared the same view of modern life.
True, but it's a movie from the 90s, so it's aimed at boomers and gen x who were 30-40 at the time. They think they had it bad lol. Today we don't even have consumerism to go to.

It's part of the scam.

Red pill has some uses, but it's community based around scamming lonely men.
Sigma male isn't even necessary redpill. It's just baiting social failures and sexual rejects into believing they're attractive and cool.

Chad by another name is still a chad, but the base idea of trying to escape the sociosexual hierarchy is an admirable one even if its impossible, sigmas are either just dark triad chads or coping incels

Supposed sigmas are just beta clicks who will not admit it.

I'M NOT LIKE THE OTHER CHADS :feels:

Honestly, I remember when it sigma male started as a joke on the internal, but now it has evolved into a cope.

Sigma male is basically "what if you could become an alpha Chad BUT COOLER!"

Its Chad worship, nothing more than another reskin of the Redpill. One just has o llok at the example sof men they say are Sigma.
All of them are Chads

Sigma male is basically "what if you could become an alpha Chad BUT COOLER!"
I think it's more like "what if you could become an alpha chad without having to be a chad", i.e. dropping out of the hierarchy and pretending they're above the top of it, disregarding how no one cares how people see themselves.

View: https://youtu.be/R8uZfwJMkqM?si=sGYolemkQlZUMtb8

They all look up to and admire these fictional characters. Notice how all the fictional characters they worship look like. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

View: https://youtu.be/JqBckur2YeU?si=T4ErIPWi735c2jOJ

View: https://youtu.be/CKq1vgDSfs4?si=inB-Gvm8NJNX25R0

I am a true sigma male thats why i am incel

Sigmas ? More like incels

laughs cage GIF

Cillian Murphy looks so gay. Pretty boys age like absolute shit tbh

thankfully I've never watched any of that shit :feelskek: :feelsYall: