Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sigma is back-and more mentally ill

Copemaxx

Copemaxx

Skrillexcel
-
he got suspended off of Reddit finally. so what does he decide to do? go on another more obscure and shitty site and whine about specific incels.co users. this dude is legitimately crazy, screeching about users here every hour. he even has a thread detailing colvins posts JFL. as much as he thinks incels say 'ree' and are violent sickos, this mans life literally revolves around posters here.
Sigma if you're reading about this, I am legitimately worried about your mental health. Please see a doctor.

Sigmacraziness

dude even has a thread on me. sad

Last edited:
Damn hes back

let the poor fucker cope

That's just sad. What's wrong with him?

I guess he couldn't handle the micropenispill

He legit might have severe Autism and we are his obsession. I wish he would have gotten into rocks instead

Every cucktear comment is like this.

Screen Shot 2020 03 31 at 25327 PM

post mogs me to oblivion

It's sad seeing his rapid decline, all hail the truest truecel to ever waddle on this planet pewpew.

Lol he's the most mentally ill person i've ever seen tbh.

Lmfao this man has lost his mind. What the actual fuck

he needs to be euthanized for his own sake. put the poor fucker out of his misery.

Dude might be actually insane

He was suspended from Reddit??? Hallelujah, the system works. He bleeds, he's just a maaaaaaaaaaan!

The admins of Reddit have seen that IncelTears is not all good, this is the start of justice.

I'm curious, why did they suspend him

He was suspended from Reddit??? Hallelujah, the system works. He bleeds, he's just a maaaaaaaaaaan!

The admins of Reddit have seen that IncelTears is not all good, this is the start of justice.

Low iq lol.

You need to lurk more / read all the other threads.

But they suspended him! Why would they do that?

Because he was posting way too much and reddit thought he was a bot or something, something like that. You have to lurk more.

Because he was posting way too much and reddit thought he was a bot or something, something like that. You have to lurk more.

Wait, where does it say that?

Reddit admins suspended an obese soy who makes fun of ugly men and worships holes? press x to doubt

I cant imagine what they fap to when theyre not obsessing over incels

He is back to reddit

Just think of how many people are being blackpilled by going to this site and reading our threads though, not just the cherry picked ones.

Keep doing the good work, Sigma, you tranny retard.

Why doesn't he fucking rope already jfl

He is beyond the level of .co insanity tbh