Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sigh thanks to the grand "odds" of nature

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
I have to exist in this shitty thing we call life. I just wish my mother didnt have a stillbirth so she would of had that baby, and it would of been existing right now instead of me. (i wouldnt exist because of my parents only wanting a certain number of children) I feel bad for my mother on my behalf of my subhuman existence, she has a stillborn, then years later tries again and produces a disgusting subhuman male that is I. I am pathetic, i am ugly, i just want to die. Actually i just want to be average at least, then i wouldnt have to die.

FUCK MY LIFE.

I have to exist in this shitty thing we call life. I just wish my mother didnt have a stillbirth so she would of had that baby, and it would of been existing right now instead of me. (i wouldnt exist because of my parents only wanting a certain number of children) I feel bad for my mother on my behalf of my subhuman existence, she has a stillborn, then years later tries again and produces a disgusting subhuman male that is I. I am pathetic, i am ugly, i just want to die. Actually i just want to be average at least, then i wouldnt have to die.

FUCK MY LIFE.
Are your siblings all goodlooking?

Are your siblings all goodlooking?
i only have one sibling and shes good looking and has had plenty of boyfriends and sex through out her life

My subhuman male self is literally the opposite to her privileged female life that consists of love, friends, and sex.

Last edited:
i only have one sibling and shes good looking and has had multiple boyfriends and sex.

My subhuman male self is literally the opposite to her privileged female life that consists of love, friends, and sex.
Same here man my sisters are married with kids..and i am still alone and isolated. :feelsbadman:

i only have one sibling and shes good looking and has had plenty of boyfriends and sex through out her life

I know that feel all too well.

Fuck this life. :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope: