Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Sidebaes"

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200818 112240

Is that what a fuckbuddy is called now? JFL they always want that one gigachad, cant even be happy with 20 normies and Chadlites THEY HAVE TO HAVE CHAD.

"bae" is one of the most NORMIE words ever made

Something i will never have

women always win

Imagine being so privileged that you have 20 people actively texting you for your attention.

Yet another post IT will never touch.

Women disgust me. I would put this foid in the dirt if I ever saw her in my forest

Istockphoto 472211979 612x612

i doubt the sidebaes are getting fucked, they are all orbiter status probably

Imagine being so privileged that you have 20 people actively texting you for your attention.

Yet another post IT will never touch.

Women disgust me. I would put this foid in the dirt if I ever saw her in my forest

View attachment 322499
I thought your kind was native to jungles?

Disgusting that in 2020 if you did have a woman, there would be lots of normie men messaging her and slobbering for her as if she were single.

Its 2020 and the 20 rule is in full swing. Chad have 20 foids in line. Each sub 20 years old Foid have 20 simps and orbiters in line. Thirsty sub 6.5 men are simping and orbiting 20 foids each with zero sex in return.