Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Side effects from mass approaching - Submitting CVs is a dangerous business now

U

uninstall

Banned
-
So, there is like 90% chance that I will have to leave my job until the end of 2018.

And I have this thought - if I mass submit my CV, there's a high chance that a roastie I have approached will see it.

At work, roasties always discuss the CVs of potential candidates.

I live in a fairly small town to know that this is a real possibility.

I don't want those bitches having my personal info.

you fucked up

Did you mass approach in a small town? Props for the courage but it's indeed dangerous.

I live in a fairly big city in Brazil so I don't think the chances of my mass approaching biting me in the ass in the future are big.

Grow/shave facial hair temporarily until you get hired.

Grow/shave facial hair temporarily until you get hired.

There are probably only 100 people in my country with my name

it's very old and rare

most people have never even heard of it

it's the anti john smith name
Did you mass approach in a small town? Props for the courage but it's indeed dangerous.

I live in a fairly big city in Brazil so I don't think the chances of my mass approaching biting me in the ass in the future are big.

The town is 2 million official and probably 2.5 unofficial

but the square space is fairly small and the younger population is also small

There are probably only 100 people in my country with my name
So? Did you tell them your full name when you approached? If you change your appearance, the average foid will probably not even remember you given that their brains are devoted almost entirely to measuring chad's jaw and canthal tilt angles.

So? Did you tell them your full name when you approached? If you change your appearance, the average foid will probably not even remember you given that their brains are devoted almost entirely to measuring chad's jaw and canthal tilt angles.

true

many, m,any have already forgotten me 100%

Go to a different town to mass approach.

THIS. the only people that say it won’t happen are stupid PUAs that want your money, you WILL see a women you’ve approached eventually

in a big city there’s a lower chance and it’s easier for people to forget, but small town roasties your risk is higher

Does it really matter? Life sucks so goddamn much -- let them bring their pitchforks and torches.

THIS. the only people that say it won’t happen are stupid PUAs that want your money, you WILL see a women you’ve approached eventually

in a big city there’s a lower chance and it’s easier for people to forget, but small town roasties your risk is higher

during my 0/74 fiasco on saturday, I approached a woman that I have approached weeks before at the same place during the evening

I approached her at noun.

i stopped approaching at the metro because I was seeing too many familiar faces - they were like clockwork - normans returning from the wageslave factory

I approached at the metro for weeks and it was fucking great for long convos, but it sucked because people started to give me weird looks

If you were following the log, you may remember Veronica. A bitch that talked with me for 20 minutes and didn't give me her number.

I saw that bitch 3-4 for times at the metro again.

I never want to return to the metro.

I fucking hate it along with malls. I can only tolerate street now. All else gives me mental cancer.

Obviously, I remember very few of those 700.

but more of them remember me because I can assure - i was the only one who has every approached them like that with the line - you look sympathetic.

Last edited:
Send CV without a photo

So what? You only approached them. Maybe if its one of the girls you wished good luck in the fight against autism there will be a problem lol. Don't forget women are approached all the time, it's a slim chance they'll remember you.

So what? You only approached them. Maybe if its one of the girls you wished good luck in the fight against autism there will be a problem lol. Don't forget women are approached all the time, it's a slim chance they'll remember you.

no they are not

and I have said that line to many, many of them.

This is true, where I live they made a law to stop asking for CV with pictures because the lookism was too strong. I personally saw this when working at a restaurant and girls were rating guys from their CV and asking the manager to hire the good looking ones.

They don’t discuss their CV’s, they discuss their heights and faces