Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sid Meier's Civ 7 announced

• Thread starter KetamineAddictYoda
  • Start date
Whoa. I hope they add a proper real-world map this time

What do you mean? Like a globe?
No, in civ6 the ''world map'' was horribly fucking distorted and too small. Looked like what a 3rd grader would draw with a crayon and hang on the fridge. Like you could barely fit 3 cities in the middle east when there's like 10 middle eastern civs in the game. You know?

No, in civ6 the ''world map'' was horribly fucking distorted and too small. Looked like what a 3rd grader would draw with a crayon and hang on the fridge. Like you could barely fit 3 cities in the middle east when there's like 10 middle eastern civs in the game. You know?
Try the world maps mod on the steam workshop. Or other mods that remove limits

Try the world maps mod on the steam workshop.
I did, there was this one ''mod pack'' mod or something but it doesn't work on bigger sizes any more. Sucks, I guess I'll just wait for eu5 release and play TNO in the meanwhile

I did, there was this one ''mod pack'' mod or something but it doesn't work on bigger sizes any more. Sucks, I guess I'll just wait for eu5 release and play TNO in the meanwhile
I bet eu5 will release around the same time but the tinto talks are cool to see. Tranny's New Order would be fun if it was an actual war game and not a visual novel. Lately I've been playing Kaiserreich Germany going the secret paths

Tranny's New Order would be fun if it was an actual war game
There are submods that can do this + with debug admin commands you can disable the thermonuclear war event and have normal wars

I've been playing Kaiserreich Germany going the secret paths
I love kaiserreich, the mod that got me into hoi4. I bet civ7 and eu5 will release before kaiserreich hungary gets a focus tree though

There are submods that can do this + with debug admin commands you can disable the thermonuclear war event and have normal wars
I wouldn't enjoy it because it needs to be lore-based and scripted. Think of the wars in kaiserreich as an example.
I love kaiserreich, the mod that got me into hoi4. I bet civ7 and eu5 will release before kaiserreich hungary gets a focus tree though
I don't even play hoi4 I play kaiserreich. Wtf is taking them so long??? No russia or india rework too? I'd just play kaiserredux if it didnt run like shit and wasnt filled with bugs

I wouldn't enjoy it because it needs to be lore-based and scripted. Think of the wars in kaiserreich as an example.
Like I said submods can do this. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2980739000 This one for example lets you invade germany after you unify russia as a warlord. It's got lore and events too

Wtf is taking them so long???
And they have the gall to rework fucking ireland of all places. France, Russia etc. all need massive fucking reworks, even bhutan has more content than them
I'd just play kaiserredux if it didnt run like shit and wasnt filled with bugs
Kaiserredux has too many meme paths for my tastes and yes it runs like shit

not my kind of game, no wonder civilization 6 was on offer today.

Bring back nuclear Gandhi and let me enact his manlet currycel rage to kill off all the mogger civilizations in the game