Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel SICK OF ROBLOX CHEATERS

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
I play this shitty roblox game called phantom forces, in which its a pretty good game where I dominate kids with my skills and equipment.

But recently, there has been many who simply topfrags with a super high KDR, somehow being able to spot everyone while avoiding everyone in a cramped map like desert storm, mainly playing at these areas.

It's not that they use aimbot or fly hack, because that shit is 20 IQ, it's that they are decent players on their own, but uses ESP to spot everyone. They are stupidly obvious because you can see them when you get killed, that they shoot at one target and immediately snaps to another behind a wall before realizing they fucked up and toggle off the ESP.

I used to hack with ESP too and would get 100+ kills regularly with 5+ KDR, so I'm pretty well experienced in how that works.

But injecting ESP (dx9ware) and all that shit, is time consuming, and possibly risky with that stupid new anticheat (this nigger shit doesnt wokr AT ALL and only fucks your fps unlocker up), and the stupid method they use is HWID which changes every windows update.

I'm so sick of it all, I can't even play my favorite game.

Can’t u just vote kick griefers?

Can’t u just vote kick griefers?
Most of PF's community supports cheaters, as long they are not spin-flybot cheaters. If you rightfully accuse them, you'd be branded a "no skill" player even though I am 360 something level and definitely above average.

It’s so damn over

Exactly! Pretend to be a offended kid and tell the moderators of roblox :feelsaww: This will be good, Kid griefers banned left and right
Nigga you don't know how Roblox works. They have an unreliable automated modding system

Nigga you don't know how Roblox works. They have an unreliable automated modding system
Ive played since i was a kid, Shut the fuck up if you dont know peoples history :feelshaha:

Ive played since i was a kid, Shut the fuck up if you dont know peoples history :feelshaha:
I remember I used to exploit with Roblox studio in 2011, so I had power to remove whoever I didn't liked and ruin the places for lulz

I remember I used to exploit with Roblox studio in 2011, so I had power to remove whoever I didn't liked and ruin the places for lulz
Thats based af, Appreciate you didnt continiue to fight me as im in no mood for it.

Did they bypass Byforce with ESP software already?

Most of PF's community supports cheaters, as long they are not spin-flybot cheaters. If you rightfully accuse them, you'd be branded a "no skill" player even though I am 360 something level and definitely above average.
I remember the weapon unlocking scripts. I guess they were client-sided.

I used to cheat Phantom Forces as well.
All cheaters should kill themselves. Doesn't matter if it's video games, poker, business, relationships, politics, anything.