Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sick of life

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Life has nothing to offer except food and sex and those get boring fast. Even smoking weed is boring now and I started barely a week ago. Even if I got a cute gf I'd get bored of her in 2 weeks. Humans weren't meant to live past 23.

Yeah life is worthless. Nothing worth living for.

Legit high IQ thread.

I wish i had some Nembutal.

attachment.php

I demand your picture

Life has nothing to offer except food and sex and those get boring fast. Even smoking weed is boring now and I started barely a week ago. Even if I got a cute gf I'd get bored of her in 2 weeks. Humans weren't meant to live past 23.
Try going to your local church

Lol @ believing this trolls larp

like seriously? 25.2k passed him up? i think even i would be able to get better results than that. unless he's elephant man tier he's larping like fuck

True the "real world" is boring as all hell. I wish we'd get ultra realistic virtual reality headsets already so I could go on ER simulators to my heart's content.

lol fuck off no one gets results like this unless they're legitimately 0.1/10

Most dating apps/sites have algorithms where if a guy have been passed by hundreds of girls he stops even showing to other girls because the apps want to keep girls using their app, and girls will quit the app if they see too many ugly guys.

Lmao.I would never get tired of my oneitis

Low iq thread

vidya and movies/anime

Your sex drive goes down when you get older, which makes a gf not even worth it later on. We were legit meant to die in our mid early 20s.