Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick of it

B

BP_Renegade

Self-banned
-
I'm extremely socially retarded I wish someone would end me. I'm almost 30 and cant even speak to women I'm a complete failure. Why the hell can't euthanasia be legal I just hate living. There are disabled people having a better life than me, even though I am not physically disabled, I am unable to enjoy life at all. What a waste of time. I don't hate anyone but myself and being forced to be social when I am not.

At least its a good thing I cannot pass on my garbage genetics let my parents genetics die off with me. How the hell do I cope for the rest of my life like this?

If your looks are bad then being able to talk to them wouldn't really have helped.

Do you suffer from a diagnosed condition? Or is it just some form of social anxiety?

If your looks are bad then being able to talk to them wouldn't really have helped.

Do you suffer from a diagnosed condition? Or is it just some form of social anxiety?
I don't know, I never dared post my picture online. I guess a 3-4/10. I am very socially retarded but not diagnosed with anything but probably should be.

Do people ever just look at you and say you look angry? They use to tell me that, I ask because I’m socially scarred to the point I think of how to end the conversation or sound intimidating if I feel like someone is playing me

i dont even know how you have lasted that long

I don't know, I never dared post my picture online. I guess a 3-4/10. I am very socially retarded but not diagnosed with anything but probably should be.
You don't need to post your pic, just look at looks theory and assess your face. Your height, race and norwood status should be evident as well.

But i totally feel you. Every day i wish i was just born with better genetics. I work hard at improving my life but it's just making me more depressed because i know only genetics matter.

Do people ever just look at you and say you look angry? They use to tell me that, I ask because I’m socially scarred to the point I think of how to end the conversation or sound intimidating if I feel like someone is playing me
They never look at me.

Fuck i heard that one ever since i was a kid, and it skyrocketed during my teenage years. There's no good way to respond to that irl

Just go out in the sun bro

I can't speak with people either tbh

yikes, big incel vibes here, maybe just maybe, if you realised that women are just human beings like you and treat them with say it with me RESPECT, you may find a woman and get laid!

You just need to be more social and outgoing. Works for that so called "chad"

This is a good thing. Only Chad can have the angry look. It looks odd on incels.

COPE OR ROPE
It's very simple
COPE OR ROPE
It's very simple

Try going to more social events in your area once this is all over

Try going to more social events in your area once this is all over
Are you trying to get him arrested or humiliated so bad that he ropes as soon as he gets home? Ugly faced men shouldn't even walk or stand within ten feet of non uglies, talking to non uglies is just asking to have more dark thoughts and suicidal urges than you already have.

You just need to be more social and outgoing. Works for that so called "chad"
Your best avi yet