Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sick Of Incompetent Management

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
I’m sick of these dumb shitbrained ingrates.

They should have known, we’d be short staffed soon & thus would need more workers

However, in all their wisdom, they haven’t hired anyone & now we’re all working maximum hours, no one can help anyone out, etc

Also, every job i’ve ever worked has been this way- see why i’m concerned for the future of this country now?

Future of America is brown, low iq, violent and easy to (((control)))

I know the feeling bro. I guess I was supposed to work today, but none of the mother fuckers updated my schedule so I just assumed I was off. Hopefully I don't get fired :feelstastyman:

However, in all their wisdom, they haven’t hired anyone & now we’re all working maximum hours, no one can help anyone out, etc
Worst part is they'll try to spin it as a positive, like you MAY get overtime but guaranteed management will schedule you in such a way where you'll work the maximum amount of hours without crossing the overtime threshold

I know the feeling bro. I guess I was supposed to work today, but none of the mother fuckers updated my schedule so I just assumed I was off. Hopefully I don't get fired :feelstastyman:
If they made some last minute change, fuck em', that's 100% on them.

If they made some last minute change, fuck em', that's 100% on them.
I'm gonna bring it up to them tomorrow. I have screen shots that my schedule was completely empty, and those fucker's didn't update it till just a few hours ago :lasereyes::feelsping:

I’m sick of these dumb shitbrained ingrates.

They should have known, we’d be short staffed soon & thus would need more workers

Also, every job i’ve ever worked has been this way- see why i’m concerned for the future of this country now?
I'm looking for a job tell them

I'm gonna bring it up to them tomorrow. I have screen shots that my schedule was completely empty, and those fucker's didn't update it till just a few hours ago :lasereyes::feelsping:
View attachment 1263743
Screenshots, good lad! :feelsYall: Whenever management would do some dumb shit like this to me, I'd just lie and say I had something planned that day. TBH tho you don't even have to say that, they're in the wrong

Future of America is brown, low iq, violent and easy to (((control)))
Yup, I fucking hate this place
Already easy to control, even when anglos were the majority
When we were the majority, things were much better
Fuck that, screw those cunts

Make sure you have a SS of your schedule