Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick of hearing "Open Relationships" like it's a thing

Eternal Observer

Eternal Observer

Spectral Entity
★★★
Are normies so fucking deluded that they have to gloss up the term "fuck buddy" to make it seem like its more than just that? Theres nothing exclusive about an open relationship. If it were a marriage, it would be called polygamy. Outside of marriage, "open relationship" just means youre fucking each other and thats it. And it's MAJORITY women that want this. Jfc at fems trying to water down harsher terms to feel less shitty about what they do.

sluts will be sluts

Nobody will get mad at you if you're just fucking. So I don't see the point in using this term. If you just wanna fuck, then fuck. Don't presume any exclusivity by calling it a relationship.

The world burns

its called "open relationship" with betabux. its called "fuck buddy" with chad.

Nobody will get mad at you if you're just fucking. So I don't see the point in using this term. If you just wanna fuck, then fuck. Don't presume any exclusivity by calling it a relationship.

EXACTLY. NO ONE CARES IF YOURE FUCKING DIFFERENT PEOPLE. This term is just ego preservation at it's finest
its called "open relationship" with betabux. its called "fuck buddy" with chad.
Based af man

teehee fuck sounds harsh is better relationship

It's just a code word for consensual cheating/cuckoldry.

It's just a code word for consensual cheating/cuckoldry.
This. The cuck is always getting cheated on while getting nothing. Really big amongst progressive circles. BUT AT LEAST HE"S NOT A DIRTY INKEL:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

I don't know what they want but I know what I want to give them.

Open relationships are schemes. It’s a scam for low quality men.