Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sick of cucks

• Thread starter Deleted member 32255
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 32255

Self-banned
-
Fuck all cucks! Stupid soy faggots think I'm evil and manipulative because I want a young girlfriend that truly loves me and isn't a whore and preferably a virgin. And also has some respect for me. According to cucks I want a girlfriend that has no personality and wholly submits to me, which isn't true. You cucks reading this probably think I'm like 30. Jokes on you faggots I'm 18, and you're probably white knights in your 30s. Apparently I'm also a pedophile faggot for not having a sexual preference for MILFs. Sick of cucks thinking I'm some pedophile monster because I want someone with the same level of experience as me. Fuck cucks, IT I know you're reading this thinking I'm a lying faggot pedophile into 18 year olds (which is apparently a little impressionable girl for you people).

Last edited:
girlfriend that has no personality
None of them actually have "personality", they just copy behavior either from current Chad or from mainstream media

None of them actually have "personality", they just copy behavior either from current Chad or from mainstream media
yeah, these cucks don't realize. the gamer girls they simp for just do it for dumbasses like them to pay for their rent

almost 17 and never experienced teen love

View attachment 439625

they'll call me pedo next year for liking girls a few years younger than me
I haven't experienced it either.

If you claim to like young but sexually mature girls, people will automatically think you're a gross pedophile. Basically, if you aren't into MILFs then you're just not normal.

I do think older women are sexy sometimes, but never in my life would I date one of those roasties.

all they do is coping from what they see in media

You say this like pedos are a bad thing. I mean sure the faggot ones are bad but that’s it. Nothing wrong with minifoids getting raped as they will be whores in the future anyways