Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sick jews in the news!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Aperently in new jewsy ussa, more than a hundred jew boys are sick with a mystery illness.

Basically, they don't feel good :::+(

My guess is either...

They have too many White genes and the vaxx is killing them...

Or...

The vaxx is turning them into jubermensch!

But really, whatever it is, is newsworthy for some goddamned motherfucking reasons.

maybe it's the new ZETTA variant they're going to invent next month. Just in time to ruin valentine's day! (not that it isn't already ruined for incels)

maybe it's the new ZETTA variant they're going to invent next month. Just in time to ruin valentine's day! (not that it isn't already ruined for incels)
I'm looking forward to the jetta variant

Mystery Illness? Totally not the jab guys, its the mad cow disease! :soy:

I'm looking forward to the jetta variant
JDPA_2020%20Volkswagen%20Jetta%20GLI%20Pure%20Gray%20Front%20View.jpg

QUICKLY MOISHE! :feelsohh:

MIX UP THE NEW BATCH OF ADRENOCHROME!! :feelsohgod:

Oy vey!!! Jews are dying ova heah!!!!! :feelsUnreal:

Aperently in new jewsy ussa, more than a hundred jew boys are sick with a mystery illness.

My guess is either...

Or...

But really, whatever it is, is newsworthy for some goddamned motherfucking reasons.

It's the Bitcoin variant

Why wasn't this tagged with lifefuel?

My guess is either...

Or...

Yeah sure they are all ill, I so believe it.

Here in the EU just recently the media was exposed for pushing false overly inflated figures of critically ill covid patients. The reason being as to instill fear and trepidation in the populace in an attempt to scare the populace to get jabbed.
It never ends, constant churning out of fake figures and exxagerated reports non stop. I even stopped reading the news.

Since the begining of this so called virus in early 2020 I am still waiting for somebody I personally know to become infected with covid.Untill now I am still waiting, yet this is "such a brutal and easily spread deadly virus". The only covid deaths I hear about are from people who themselves are vaxxed and it always sounds like this: a friend of a cousin of a workmate of an uncle of a schoolmate of a acquaintance died of covid. I remember the best one from 2020 going something like this: the sister of an acquaintance of a cousin of a friend who works at the hospital says the hospitals are so overwehlmed with thousands of dying covid patients and then a few days later we see medical staff dancing on social media because they are so bored and have nothing else to keep themselves busy.

Maybe it's god punishing (((them))) for being evil fuckwits.

could be the black hebrew israellites

Yeah sure they are all ill, I so believe it.

Here in the EU just recently the media was exposed for pushing false overly inflated figures of critically ill covid patients. The reason being as to instill fear and trepidation in the populace in an attempt to scare the populace to get jabbed.
It never ends, constant churning out of fake figures and exxagerated reports non stop. I even stopped reading the news.

Since the begining of this so called virus in early 2020 I am still waiting for somebody I personally know to become infected with covid.Untill now I am still waiting, yet this is "such a brutal and easily spread deadly virus". The only covid deaths I hear about are from people who themselves are vaxxed and it always sounds like this: a friend of a cousin of a workmate of an uncle of a schoolmate of a acquaintance died of covid. I remember the best one from 2020 going something like this: the sister of an acquaintance of a cousin of a friend who works at the hospital says the hospitals are so overwehlmed with thousands of dying covid patients and then a few days later we see medical staff dancing on social media because they are so bored and have nothing else to keep themselves busy.
I personally know of several people that caught something and lived. And know a dude (with already sick) people that were claimed to die of it... They were probably already doomed by obesity!

It's the Bitcoin variant
To the moom!

Brutal maybe circumcision gone wrong

I thought most kikes don't take vaxxes anyway, much less this one.

It's probably just 100 Jew boys LARPing for the next stage of the COVID agenda, whether it be another variant or the very real wave of deaths to come from the vaxxes.

Last edited:
All those jabs, finally having the desired effect

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back