Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Sick fucks on Reddit fantasize about beastiality

Meanwhile incel subs were unceremoniously banned while Redditors cheered.

dogpilled again

Shit like that is why foids shouldn't have the vote (and their simp traitor cucks)

Holy shit there are foids on there in that thread actually asking for people who have dogs to mount/knot/fuck them. What has this world come to? Why is degeneracy such as bestiality celebrated so openly? They would really rather fuck an entire different species than an incel.

Every day soyciety inches closer to making that shit legal. It is already accepted to some degree in a few places. Look at how many people defended the game Baldur's Gate 3 which features a potential sex scene between a bear and the player character (could be a human or another race). Sure, it is just a piece of media, and there are other, worse pieces of media out there that feature much worse things and worse forms of bestiality. But BG3 fucking won game of the year by a longshot. Just like LGBTQIAP+ stuff, the slippery slop will continue. I predict that some nations will decriminalize or even legalize forms of bestiality within the next few years, probably by the end of the 2020's.

Meanwhile incel subs were unceremoniously banned while Redditors cheered.
They are hypocritical faggots. They wanted incel subs banned because they challenged their mainstream narrative. They want bestiary legalized because it is a form of degenerate "freedom" that allows them to fulfill insane indulgent and retarded fantasies.

acsention method: dress up like a dog and try to fuck a white foid

Fucking vile cunt should be stoned

and women call incels weird :feelsseriously:

I hate cuckdit,I will short cuckdit with my all money when they launch ipo

Dogpill is inevitable.

Attachments

• 1696236899430388.jpg
    1696236899430388.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 19