Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Sick for third time this month

HOBO

HOBO

Veteran
★★★★
Puking stomach acid every 20 minutes, someone come kill me

You should go to the doctor and tell him it keeps repeating. Probably some other issue

You should go to the doctor and tell him it keeps repeating. Probably some other issue
It's been different symptoms each time though, which makes me think I just have a weak immune system from getting poor sleep and being stressed and depressed all the time.

It's been different symptoms each time though, which makes me think I just have a weak immune system from getting poor sleep and being stressed and depressed all the time.
Get some sleep then

Another weak immune system cel. Welcome on board

Get some sleep then
It's because I have to wake up at 6 for my classes and I often end up staying up all night and falling asleep during the day. I know millions of people fall asleep at like 10:30 and wake up at 6 but I just can't do it.

It's because I have to wake up at 6 for my classes and I often end up staying up all night and falling asleep during the day. I know millions of people fall asleep at like 10:30 and wake up at 6 but I just can't do it.
Why not?

I don't know, I could just never do it. During middle and high school my dad used to physically drag me out of bed almost every morning. Until I started driving to school and became a truant. Naturally I wake up at like 10:30am, maybe I'm just a lazy fuck who knows.

need sunshine, vitamin

I don't know, I could just never do it. During middle and high school my dad used to physically drag me out of bed almost every morning. Until I started driving to school and became a truant. Naturally I wake up at like 10:30am, maybe I'm just a lazy fuck who knows.
Laziness explains it. You choose a shit sleep schedule