Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick and tired of the media lying that "incels are racist white young men"

• Thread starter RodgersSecondAdvent
  • Start date
RodgersSecondAdvent

RodgersSecondAdvent

Banned
-
Not only are the stinking liberals trying to paint white young men as the scapegoat at every opportunity so that they can push their rotten agenda's more easily by trying to entirely discredit this demographic, the crooks are simultaneously trying to ignore that inceldom and being blackpilled encompasses men from all backgrounds and ethnicities.

Acknowledging this fact would immediately trigger a cognitive dissonance among them because in their little black and white world, ethnics are the victims of society while white men are the ones aggressing them.

But yes, ethnics are victims albeit in this instance much more from women. Primarily western women. This is something they will never acknowledge. They will never acknowledge that ethnic men are huge victims from Western beauty ideals because that would force the libtards to confront their own racist biases they euphemize by calling it a "preference". You must only look at the huge amount of Asian women going for white men. I swear that whenever Asian men rightfully complain about this fact, the actual very racist liberals will be the first to defend these wicked conditions by again pulling the card of "preferences" as if they were immutable proclivities set in stone from birth.

What I'm trying to say here is that liberals will actually listen and analyse what the white young men have to say although by proceeding to paint it as evil while treating ethnics as non-existent beings to avoid addressing their complaints which they would not be able to demonize in the same manner because that would be the height of political incorrectness. Because libtards can't castigate ethnics with the same brutality as is in the case of young white men, they would be forced to take a more composed stance. Its something they refuse to do since it would lift them from their delusions where they see mate selection as a random process where "everyone can find someone as long as you take care of yourself".

there's an agenda against white men. Most guys here ethnic.

We must secure our existance for our future white Aryan children

I think the most insulting part of the characterization is ignoring that ethnics are incel, yes they mean “incel” in a bad way but apparently it’s just dorky white guys who can be incel. Either that or they see it as a “movement” led by whites with a few tokens in the back.

t9h1rSh_d.jpg

I actually thinks its good for the media to hate on Incels, it will only make more people realize they are incels and increase the numbers until we can start a movement like someone in 1933

Normies and other lurkers, see this? Remember this post before you start talking again about "racists", "white young men", "alt-right"... Just lol.

im not racist.

im a young white male but i saw a survey here where like half of the people here are another race. the weird thing is that alex guy looked middle eastern to me.

at least 60% of the content on this forum is ethnics talking about their specific struggles in dating

Indians are the most incel race, how do they deal with it?

I'm sick and tired of lowiqcels calling slavs ethnics.

Its the black femshits (or any non white femshit really) virtue signalling in desperation to tyrone/chang/ spanish chad because racism is the only stake he would have in this to even care about the existence of incels. Im chinese, our culture doesnt give a flying fuck about cunt and whether or not its happy or comfortable. In order to make normie asian men care you have to tell them we are racist.

As an indian myself, I have no idea.

Also yes, i find this lie frustrating as well op.

As an indian myself, I have no idea.

Also yes, i find this lie frustrating as well op.
By "they" I meant the establishment that pushes that lie that incels are white racists. Sorry for being ambiguous.

Not only are the stinking liberals trying to paint white young men as the scapegoat at every opportunity so that they can push their rotten agenda's more easily by trying to entirely discredit this demographic, the crooks are simultaneously trying to ignore that inceldom and being blackpilled encompasses men from all backgrounds and ethnicities.

Acknowledging this fact would immediately trigger a cognitive dissonance among them because in their little black and white world, ethnics are the victims of society while white men are the ones aggressing them.

But yes, ethnics are victims albeit in this instance much more from women. Primarily western women. This is something they will never acknowledge. They will never acknowledge that ethnic men are huge victims from Western beauty ideals because that would force the libtards to confront their own racist biases they euphemize by calling it a "preference". You must only look at the huge amount of Asian women going for white men. I swear that whenever Asian men rightfully complain about this fact, the actual very racist liberals will be the first to defend these wicked conditions by again pulling the card of "preferences" as if they were immutable proclivities set in stone from birth.

What I'm trying to say here is that liberals will actually listen and analyse what the white young men have to say although by proceeding to paint it as evil while treating ethnics as non-existent beings to avoid addressing their complaints which they would not be able to demonize in the same manner because that would be the height of political incorrectness. Because libtards can't castigate ethnics with the same brutality as is in the case of young white men, they would be forced to take a more composed stance. Its something they refuse to do since it would lift them from their delusions where they see mate selection as a random process where "everyone can find someone as long as you take care of yourself".
Are you yourself an ethnic?

I think you excellently summed up the issue at hand here. There are certainly white incels, but a hefty chunk of us are from non-white background, and so I believe that we aren't racist, at least in the sense that we don't hate each other because of our background.

Really the closest we get is sympathizing with fellow ethnics over not being white. And the only reason that's even an issue in the first place is because women generally only like white men. Take them out of the equation and we really are all equal. As an Indian who likes Asian girls, for example, it really does sting that they prefer white men over even their own kind. And whereas my preference for Asian women is just that, a preference, a lot of these girls exclusively like white men, only looking at other races as either undesirable subhumans, or whenever it benefits their agenda, victims of "white supremacy".

By "they" I meant the establishment that pushes that lie that incels are white racists. Sorry for being ambiguous.

Oh yeah i get what you mean. They push the lie because their agenda is more important than the truth. But the truth cannot be suppressed.

Look at the analysis on Twitter today showing celibacy rates for men are now at 15% and have doubled since the early 2000s.

We are not imaginary people. We are real. Sooner or later the world must acknowledge that.

Work out, grow a decent beard, get a decent hairstyle, I try to make the most with what I have. I've been called attractive by a couple girls, but given that none of them ever developed feelings for me, it was probably that I was just attractive for an Indian.

It truly stings that if I was just white I wouldn't have such a bad time. I have a decent frame and jawline, but racial mainstays prevent me from truly being attractive.

Male celibacy rates will hit 20%+ at this rate in the next 5 years. Once 1/5 men can't get laid they won't be able to lie about us anymore. There will be too many of us and we will be able to speak loudly in a voice they can't misrepresent.

lots of nov 8 registrations in this thread

lovely

Male celibacy rates will hit 20%+ at this rate in the next 5 years. Once 1/5 men can't get laid they won't be able to lie about us anymore. There will be too many of us and we will be able to speak loudly in a voice they can't misrepresent.

In other words i don't think there will be any easy solutions for us, since women won't find us attractive no matter what we do. But i do think it will get better in that the world will recognize us and our plight for who and what we are. They won't be able to keep ignoring us or lying about us.

And that's important too.

I think it's hilarious. Everyone is on panic mode. So much damage control from the media. Fearmongering and such.
No matter what they do, awareness will raise and the blackpill will spread.

This site has actually made me more tolerant of ethnics, checkmate normans.

Every single time. Of course anything that isn't conforming and is even slightly related to men means it's evil racist mysognist white men. JFL. Someone post "entire basis for feminism summed up"

@Logo_Daedalus (Twitter) had some good points on the liberal/pseudo-left framing of incels. To paraphrase one particularly pithy statement, it's interesting how advocates for wealth redistribution, social programs, affirmative action, etc. suddenly become Randians when the question shifts to sex. "If you don't have something, you don't deserve it." You see cunts advocate for consensus-designated victims all time, but when the stakes are raised and they're asked to put their mouth where their money is, so to speak, you see jarring recantation of these principles. Let the law of the market remain untrammeled, consumer choice is holy! Maybe you should offer a better product if you want buyers!

The frenzied Bacchanals of modern culture are anything but the unselfish free love they're presented as. Only now the tyrants would have it that your subjugation is due to personal failure. Everything for everyone - except you, and you, and you, and YOU.

Every single time. Of course anything that isn't conforming and is even slightly related to men means it's evil racist mysognist white men. JFL. Someone post "entire basis for feminism summed up"

most incels are deathnic males like me.

Whitecels are the only ones who get optics because it's convenient for the narrative that low status white men are racist, sexist, evil people.
If the media acknowledged ethnicels they'd have to address the elephant in the room that is lookisms and thus white aesthetic superiority.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back