Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick and tired of hearing about this Hawk tuah girl useless whore

B

bcroger

Admiral
★★★★★
Who cares about some worthless, degenerate, sick, 90IQ(if even that) ,wh0re? What did she ever do for society?

And fuck all her simps too.

Hawk tuah her pussy and stick it in :feelsEhh:

Hawk tuah on her face

I never even watched the video of her. What’s so fucking good about her that it’s driving normies wild?

We need a pit of curries to go hawk tuah on her

I have no idea what it means still but i heard it was something sexual (Everything comes back to sex). It just sounds like some made up nigger babble to me.

otherwise irrelevant glorified foid that got famous from acting like a complete whore on the internet no.40,460,205

The fact this set of holes became famous and made more money in a short video clip than wagies slaving away for an entire year shows that Western Civilization needs the nuclear treatment.

It's completely fucking over for the West.

Who cares about some worthless, degenerate, sick, 90IQ(if even that) ,wh0re? What did she ever do for society?

And fuck all her simps too.
Nothing she’s organic and has a hole therefore HUGE IMPROVEMENT IN society’s eyes.

The fact this set of holes became famous and made more money in a short video clip than wagies slaving away for an entire year shows that Western Civilization needs the nuclear treatment.

It's completely fucking over for the West.
Erenyeager deserved more than her