Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sick and fucking tired of this bs

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★
Other than going to university, I have no idea what I have been doing with my life. At the age of 19, I am alone and don't have any pals with whom to interact socially. Or the skills to get any woman as well. I’m just so fucking done jerking off to whores everyday ffs. These liars and deceitful whores are not to be trusted ; just thinking about living like for many yrs makes me depressed.

Last edited:
I felt the same kind of distress when having to tolerate such conceited duplicitous normgroids everyday regularly.

Ur only 19 chill out inceldom hasn't even started for you

Of course it can get worse in the future (and probably will), but a lot of damage is already done from inceldom at 19. I’m also 19, and I’ve had lots of awful chronic physical health issues that wore me down in addition to inceldom. I look much older than my actual age

Your UnivERsity Degree wont get you much . Lern German , come to Germany and get Neetbux here

you're not alone buddy

Of course it can get worse in the future (and probably will), but a lot of damage is already done from inceldom at 19. I’m also 19, and I’ve had lots of awful chronic physical health issues that wore me down in addition to inceldom. I look much older than my actual age
right.
being khhv at 19 says a lot.
doesn't take a lot of years to determine if we're an incel or not.

Even though you are.

So very alone.

Get used to it.

Find a good cope or several
i have to get my life together

if i fail again in my exams i might have to wageslave whole life with nothing to look forward to

The desire continues to exist and tomorrow you will wake up alive again

Tell us more about yourself, are you sub5, short, what race are you etc. You're still a teen too, so it only gets worse. Though I never went to uni/ college, glad I didn't. Sounds like hell for subhumans.

right.
being khhv at 19 says a lot.
doesn't take a lot of years to determine if we're an incel or not.
Yep. To be khhv at 19 or even 18, something serious has to be wrong with you. Most llikely you are either very autistic, very ugly, very short, or some combination of these. I’m sick of the copers who say it’s not truly over until you hit 25. Come on, your soul is already damaged already, even if you do somehow ascend.

Yep. To be khhv at 19 or even 18, something serious has to be wrong with you. Most llikely you are either very autistic, very ugly, very short, or some combination of these. I’m sick of the copers who say it’s not truly over until you hit 25. Come on, your soul is already damaged already, even if you do somehow ascend.
if you never had any success in high school then you’re fucked. College is harder to find any sort of friendship or relationship and sooner or later everyone will grow out of the hanging out stage. Most will have girlfriends already and be married and soon have kids. Their will be no time for you to get any friends or any of that kind of shit

how old are you

if you never had any success in high school then you’re fucked. College is harder to find any sort of friendship or relationship and sooner or later everyone will grow out of the hanging out stage. Most will have girlfriends already and be married and soon have kids. Their will be no time for you to get any friends or any of that kind of shit
Yep and too many people fail to understand this. When you never had a girlfriend, or even friends for that matter in high school, it’s beyond over and I don’t care what anyone says. You are so far behind socially it’s actually ridiculous. Even if you do get a gf, you are still messed up for life from rotting in your formative years. I actually have 2 friends right now, a special ed guy I knew in middle school, and a guy twice my age with a wife and kid. The first guy still hangs out with me like once every couple weeks, but the second guy is so busy with his family that he can’t hang out more than like once a month. You are fucked if you can’t find a long term partner, because that is what is supposed to fulfill your social needs more so than friends

This.

It may not all be lost yet.

Wait until you at least get to your mid 20s and you're still a friendless KHHV, that's when the 'fun' begins :)

Other than going to university, I have no idea what I have been doing with my life. At the age of 19, I am alone and don't have any pals with whom to interact socially. Or the skills to get any woman as well. I’m just so fucking done jerking off to whores everyday ffs. These liars and deceitful whores are not to be trusted ; just thinking about living like for many yrs makes me depressed.
same at 20. All I do is go to uni, work out and browse the internet.
And it's only going to get worse when uni becomes work and I have to move away.

My only sliver of hope at this point is to go arrange a marriage in a third world country.

Yep and too many people fail to understand this. When you never had a girlfriend, or even friends for that matter in high school, it’s beyond over and I don’t care what anyone says. You are so far behind socially it’s actually ridiculous. Even if you do get a gf, you are still messed up for life from rotting in your formative years. I actually have 2 friends right now, a special ed guy I knew in middle school, and a guy twice my age with a wife and kid. The first guy still hangs out with me like once every couple weeks, but the second guy is so busy with his family that he can’t hang out more than like once a month. You are fucked if you can’t find a long term partner, because that is what is supposed to fulfill your social needs more so than friends
Damnatleast ur special ed friend is interested in hanging out. most of my sperg friends didnt want too and dont give a flying fuck about me

Damnatleast ur special ed friend is interested in hanging out. most of my sperg friends didnt want too and dont give a flying fuck about me
Yeah, I am grateful for that. Here’s the thing though. We were good friends in middle school, and were actually the only friend either of us had. We went to different high schools though, and he became so socially awkward and a so much of a shut in, he didn’t see me in person for almost 5 years after middle school and was too scared to even call me on the phone. I tried, but he was too scared. It was only after I texted him my father died recently that he got the courage to meet me into again. We seemed to instantly be friends again, and it was obvious it was just because he became so scared of social situations he didn’t see me, not because he didn’t want to. We have hung out a bunch of times since and all seems good now

at 19 you can still be anything you want

I'm only going to tell you this because you're very young: Don't leave university for anything in the world, I'm almost 10 years older than you and I'm just starting university now.

I wasted a lot of time rotting in my cave as a neet, at least if you're going to be a neet with a college degree.

It is the key to your future and not ending up suicidal because you have to work +9 hours at Mac Donalds every day of your life.