Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Siblingcels get in here!

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
For those of us that have siblings, have they ever offered to help you find a girlfriend? Or even something as simple as your sister introducing you to a slutty friend or going out to a social gathering with a brother to meet girls.

My sister has never asked if I had a girlfriend, asked if she could set me up with someone of anything. Only thing she did was once ask if I was gay. :woke::woke:

>Tfw an only Child and know a Chad who fucks his own sister :feelscry:
If you have a sister you're volcel

You say that as if female siblings are exempt from the blackpill
You're right bro i'm just memeing, only Chad can Incestmaxx.

For those of us that have siblings, have they ever offered to help you find a girlfriend? Or even something as simple as your sister introducing you to a slutty friend or going out to a social gathering with a brother to meet girls.

My sister has never asked if I had a girlfriend, asked if she could set me up with someone of anything. Only thing she did was once ask if I was gay. :woke::woke:
No. My sister got all the good genetics, the only difference between me and my brother is that I'm about one inch taller and that I got diabetes. We both got fucked up sight and teeth. My sister got all good genetics and could get any guy she wanted for the most part honestly. She is an attractive young women, while I'm just here rotting away. I'm also just a bit younger than her, so she never even talks to me if I even see her.

No. My sister got all the good genetics, the only difference between me and my brother is that I'm about one inch taller and that I got diabetes. We both got fucked up sight and teeth. My sister got all good genetics and could get any guy she wanted for the most part honestly. She is an attractive young women, while I'm just here rotting away. I'm also just a bit younger than her, so she never even talks to me if I even see her.
Is your brother incel too?

Yeah. He has never had gf as far as I know. But he is still a teencel, so he has more time than me.
I bet your sister has a million friends she could hook you up with if she wanted.

For me the most ragefuel part is that she doesn’t even care about my loneliness. She obviously knows how much time I spend alone in my life. Maybe it’s not so bad being younger but imagine being this lonely in your 60s 70s etc..

Maybe it’s not so bad being younger
She has expressed her dislike for me on many occasions and thinks I'm a weirdo. Me being younger just makes her dislike me even more. I doubt any of her friends would want to be with me. I only have about 2 people to hang out with, but even that is a semi-regular basis.

I bet your sister has a million friends she could hook you up with if she wanted.

BlackPill

Thats not how it works. It would only be detrimental to her status in her social circles to introduce you, which is why she doesn't do it.

BlackPill

Thats not how it works. It would only be detrimental to her status in her social circles to introduce you, which is why she doesn't do it.
i always imagined it would be different between siblings, but as always awalt is law. over for having-a-sister-cels

ER's "friend" Maddy Humphreys should have set him up with one of her friends, or at the very least invited him to join her social circle.