Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ShySaxon

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
My nigga got banned by racist mods, but teehee you can only be racist againts browns.
Giphy 1

Screenshot 20200601 110516 DuckDuckGo

White? Mogs me.
I want to be asian tbh.

Shysaxon wasn't racist he said he hated his own race a shit ton of times

We should just all register at Stormfront and start postmaxxing there

Yeah best cope for Nordic and Anglosaxoncels ngl hahaha

I heard shysaxom was simping might deserve ban, this thread is only for postmaxx

You know places like that are usually fagged
They're whiteknighting for muh pure innocent women who are indoctrinated by the evil Jew

Last edited:
Wait wtf happened?

pretty sure he got banned for foid worshipping. his other stormfront post is still up

you're allowed to be alt right here but it crosses a line when you go full autism mode over pure aryan queens

pretty sure he got banned for foid worshipping. his other stormfront post is still up

you're allowed to be alt right here but it crosses a line when you go full autism mode over pure aryan queens
probably what was his foid worship thread

probably what was his foid worship thread
not sure, it got deleted before I could see it for myself. it was mentioned by a few people in the comments of his other thread though

I registered there when I registered here 2 years ago.

Forgot my log in. Deleted that email account. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I registered there when I registered here 2 years ago.

Forgot my log in. Deleted that email account. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
I'm still registered as Himmler88 with 0 posts back from 2015 or something.

Even amongst Ethnics who are all Incel brethren. Band of Brothers.
Very important take. I learned to see ethnics as humans since I am here. It really decreased my racism. But in the end races are different and them being together will always lead to trouble. Just cant deny that

They're all bitch ass niggas in my book.
Very important take. I learned to see ethnics as humans since I am here. It really decreased my racism. But in the end races are different and them being together will always lead to trouble. Just cant deny that

Sadly so. Human instinct is based towards the tribe.

Image0

He wasn't banned for racism, it was for foid worship thread

His ban was requested.... The trolling was just him trying to get banned.

Bluepillers: 1:soy::soy::soy:

Imagine being a hapa.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back